HORIZON: ZERO DAWN COMPLETE EDITION CONFIRMED FOR PC - coming to STEAM this summer

2 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

It's the 1st of many . If it sells well , even more will come .

I just dont see how a random summer release on steam would mean H2 is a ps5 launch game 

Because maybe they want to promote the Horizon IP because a Horizon sequel is coming very soon. It's not rocket science.

Not saying that's why, just that its a possibility. 

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mods might save Alloy's ugly dyke face now, that will remain PS4 exclusive

The resident cow pets will be more devastated than the cows themselves  Get fucked sheepets  

Sure its possible,  but if that were the case why not announce HZD2 ? But maybe they will do that closer to the PC release .

Anyway nice to know I dont have to buy a ps5 .

58 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

So does this mean Hoirzon 2 is a PS5 launch game......

I've always said it isn't and that a Guerilla Games shooter would be but specific choice and timing is interesting.

I like Herman's quotes. Pretty straight up and to the point.

"We're very committed to dedicated hardware, as we were before," he stated. "We're gonna continue to do that. And we're very committed to quality exclusives. And to strong narrative-driven, single-player games.

Yup... Sony will still be pushing hardware exclusives.  No day and date games with PC 

13 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Sure its possible,  but if that were the case why not announce HZD2 ? But maybe they will do that closer to the PC release .

Anyway nice to know I dont have to buy a ps5 .

You don't announce HZD2 and then HZD for PC lol you announced this news, meaning Horizon IP is back in the news, get hype and excitement for it's PC release and then announce HZD2 which you very much are going to need a PS5 for :mj:

8 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Yup... Sony will still be pushing hardware exclusives.  No day and date games with PC 

but but 3 year old (and close to a gen old) game coming to PC is the same as day and date PC release. Horizon on PC in 2020 is literally identical to Halo Infinite being on 3 different systems day 1 :grimaceleft:

4 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Smart to spell that out plainly for future titles instead of leaving it ambiguous. 

He did leave it ambiguous though.  He said they don't have plans... he didn't say it was never going to happen :shrug: 

It will happen... eventually. :reg: 

30 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

He did leave it ambiguous though.  He said they don't have plans... he didn't say it was never going to happen :shrug: 

It will happen... eventually. :reg: 

8 hours ago, Remij_ said:

Who was expecting that?

:trump3:

6 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Just wait guiz :lupe:

Sheep said the same about THIS announcement...  "It's not happening" :cry: 

Denial:rofl: 

It's not happening any time soon... but it will :blessed: 

Edited by Remij_
Just now, Remij_ said:

Sheep said the same about THIS announcement...  "It's not happening" :cry: 

Denial:rofl: 

It's not happening any time soon... but it will :blessed: 

One poster = all sheep now. 

Desperate for some ownage are we :drake:

5 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

One poster = all sheep now. 

Desperate for some ownage are we :drake:

Desperate?  I got my ownage today.  HZD was just announced for PC... and you and Jehurey are taking it harder than any cow is.. like we knew was going to happen :drake: 

And I didn't say ALL sheep... I said Sheep.. :danylol:

Edited by Remij_
3 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Desperate?  I got my ownage today.  HZD was just announced for PC... and you and Jehurey are taking it harder than any cow is.. like we knew was going to happen :drake: 

Yes you're desperate for some ownage;

1) Claiming all sheep said this wouldn't happen. 

2) and now claiming that I'm some how taking it hard that Sony was smart to state that they are still committed to hardware exclusives. 

You want me to be bothered by this so bad... that's desperation :lawl:

Edited by Goukosan
Just now, Goukosan said:

1) Claiming sheep said this wouldn't happen. 

2) and now claiming that I'm some how taking it hard that Sony was smart to state that they are still committed to hardware exclusives. 

Sheep DID say this wouldn't happen.  :rofls: 

And you ARE taking it hard... you're trying your hardest to downplay what just took place today.  "bubut they didn't announce all games day and date right off the bat!!" like as if anyone was expecting that to be their first announcement :drake: 

Jehurey is DESPERATE to push the idea that Sony "isn't as 3rd party as MS" because they haven't released all their games day and date yet!... and you're DESPERATE to come in here and back him up "yea, smart to not announce everything day and date!!"

Sheep are DAMAGE CONTROLLING SO FUCKING HARD... bubu not all games... bubu not day 1... bubu you're a lemming so you are owned worse by MS!!! :cry:  

:mj: 

8 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

1) Claiming all sheep said this wouldn't happen. 

Dawg, they're committed to drip feeding this shit at an accelerating rate with more and more releases until it becomes the norm and then day and date.

Don't be a fucking idiot. 

3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Dawg, they're committed to drip feeding this shit at an accelerating rate with more and more releases until it becomes the norm and then day and date.

Don't be a fucking idiot. 

"We don't have plans..."

Yea... they didn't have plans to announce HZD for PC before it was officially announced too... :smilecry: 

These fuckers will remain in denial till the end.

But it's that much sweeter for me :blessed: 

12 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

"We don't have plans..."

Yea... they didn't have plans to announce HZD for PC before it was officially announced too... :smilecry: 

These fuckers will remain in denial till the end.

But it's that much sweeter for me :blessed: 

Us lemtots came to acceptance for this shit long ago, time to watch these fuckwits squirm now.

The hilarious thing in all of this is a Sony developed game is coming to Xbox next year :mj:

Edited by DynamiteCop!