HORIZON: ZERO DAWN COMPLETE EDITION CONFIRMED FOR PC - coming to STEAM this summer

Just now, Remij_ said:

They are both 3rd party publishers.

Actually, what's hilarious is that Sony is publishing games on a MS platform :lawl: 

And what I've been told... is to expect more.. Jehurey... I'm warning you that you should expect more. :reg: 

:juggle: 

What's hilarious is that you're so butthurt that you're trying to push this on the day Ori 2 has come out.

That's how butthurt you are............and now you're butthurt about me personally.

Yikes......it looks bad.

Thankfully not as bad as Phil Spencer turning Microsoft into a full blown third party with day one multiplats.

Jim Ryan isn't following that playbook..............because Phil made that decision swiftly and across all of the studios.

You just effectively proved yourself wrong.  Thank you, yet again.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mods might save Alloy's ugly dyke face now, that will remain PS4 exclusive

The resident cow pets will be more devastated than the cows themselves  Get fucked sheepets  

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

What's hilarious is that you're so butthurt that you're trying to push this on the day Ori 2 has come out.

That's how butthurt you are............and now you're butthurt about me personally.

Yikes......it looks bad.

Thankfully not as bad as Phil Spencer turning Microsoft into a full blown third party with day one multiplats.

Jim Ryan isn't following that playbook..............because Phil made that decision swiftly and across all of the studios.

You just effectively proved yourself wrong.  Thank you, yet again.

That's just a coincidence... lmao.  You're acting like I didn't TELL YOUR BITCH ASS this was gonna happen months ago :drake: 

Jim Ryan picked up Phil's fumble but is running towards the wrong end zone :kaz: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

That's just a coincidence... lmao.  You're acting like I didn't TELL YOUR BITCH ASS this was gonna happen months ago :drake: 

Jim Ryan picked up Phil's fumble but is running towards the wrong end zone :kaz: 

Nah, not really.

Its you being butthurt..........that's a noticeable pattern.

And you are usually butthurt when you start trying to peddle the theory that Sony is going to turn into Microsoft.

You just admitted it again with your last sentence. LOLOLOL

Thank you for proving me correct, yet again.

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

:rofls: :rofl: 

We're going to be seeing A LOT of this in the future :hest: 

We're currently alot of "YOU"LL SEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" from you right now in the present.:tom:

1 minute ago, lynux3 said:

Let me latch onto the most predictable outcome and pass it as some information my sources gave me. :diplo: 

:rofls:

He's so butthurt about Phil Spencer being an ABSOLUTE FAILURE and Microsoft becoming a full-blown third party.

And they're even developing games better on the Switch, for godssakes.:hest:

3 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

Let me latch onto the most predictable outcome and pass it as some information my sources gave me. :diplo: 

:rofls:

LOL ok.  At least you admit it's predicable at this point.  That's more than what Jehurey can do... and he's a sheep :hest: 

26 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

LOL ok.  At least you admit it's predicable at this point.  That's more than what Jehurey can do... and he's a sheep :hest: 

I've been considering getting an ultrawide just to check it out. B) I've already got this and Death Stranding pre-ordered. I kind of wish Sony would pick one or support both Steam and EGS. I got Detroit: Become Human and Death Stranding on EGS and now Horizon Zero Dawn on Steam. Now I gotta play launcher games. :martin:

Edited by lynux3
1 hour ago, lynux3 said:

I've been considering getting an ultrawide just to check it out. B) I've already got this and Death Stranding pre-ordered. I kind of wish Sony would pick one or support both Steam and EGS. I got Detroit: Become Human and Death Stranding on EGS and now Horizon Zero Dawn on Steam. Now I gotta play launcher games. :martin:

Eh, it's not that big of a deal to me.  I'll have DS and Horizon on Steam, and I'm sure Detroit will come eventually after the exclusivity period.  I already own Detroit on EGS, but I'd probably spend $10 somewhere down the line to just add it to the ol steam collection lol..

16 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Eh, it's not that big of a deal to me.  I'll have DS and Horizon on Steam, and I'm sure Detroit will come eventually after the exclusivity period.  I already own Detroit on EGS, but I'd probably spend $10 somewhere down the line to just add it to the ol steam collection lol..

I feel the same way... I'd honestly just would get everything on Steam. :shrug: I might switch my Death Stranding pre-order over. :rub:

12 minutes ago, Pureis said:

That’s some scary stuff if this guy is actually serious and not trying to be funny.

He made a follow up post proving that it was just a joke, and he had it planned for whenever the game was announced.  I mean, I think it was pretty obvious... but there ARE dumb motherfuckers out there though lmao.