HORIZON: ZERO DAWN COMPLETE EDITION CONFIRMED FOR PC - coming to STEAM this summer

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mods might save Alloy's ugly dyke face now, that will remain PS4 exclusive

The resident cow pets will be more devastated than the cows themselves  Get fucked sheepets  

18 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Dawg, they're committed to drip feeding this shit at an accelerating rate with more and more releases until it becomes the norm and then day and date.

Don't be a fucking idiot. 

14 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

"We don't have plans..."

Yea... they didn't have plans to announce HZD for PC before it was officially announced too... :smilecry: 

These fuckers will remain in denial till the end.

But it's that much sweeter for me :blessed: 

Both you too are so desperate to argue :drake:

I said it was smart for Sony to put out that statement about still being committed to hardware exclusives. 

Both you retards rush in and say im taking this hard and that it will happen eventually... just wait. 

What does that have to do with it being smart for Sony to actually make a clear cut statement about RIGHT NOW.... that's right nothing.   Does the possibility of that changing years down the road change that it was smart for Sony to make that statement instead of leaving it to be ambiguous?.... not one bit. 

Bbbut you are so bothered by this, please be mad :awww:

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Both you too are so desperate to argue :drake:

I said it was smart for Sony to put out that statement about still being committed to hardware exclusives. 

Both you retards rush in and say im taking this hard and that it will happen eventually... just wait. 

What does that have to do with it being smart for Sony to actually make a clear cut statement about RIGHT NOW.... that's right nothing.   Does the possibility of that changing years down the road change that it was smart for Sony to make that statement instead of leaving it to be ambiguous?.... not one bit. 

Bbbut you are so bothered by this, please be mad :awww:

bu but not yet guiz!!! :cry: 

:rofls: :rofl: 

3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You're arguing in a PlayStation thread, I'd say you're pretty upset.

This is what happens when you have no games. 

In actually not arguing.... Im. laughing at how desperate you guys are for an argument that you are trying so hard to create one with me based off me saying it was smart for Sony to make that statement of being committed to hardware exclusives... no day and date with PC. 

Whether that changes in a year, two years. 3 years or 4....doesn't change that it is smart messaging. 

But argue away with yourselves and hope that im mad or taking it hard :drake:

Just now, Goukosan said:

In actually not arguing.... Im. laughing at how desperate you guys are for an argument that you are trying so hard to create one with me based off me saying it was smart for Sony to make that statement of being committed to hardware exclusives... no day and date with PC. 

Whether that changes in a year, two years. 3 years or 4....doesn't change that it is smart messaging. 

But argue away with yourselves and hope that im mad or taking it hard :drake:

No, you're most definitely arguing and it's not smart messaging, it's fake messaging trying to soothe idiots who can't come to grips with the direction things are headed. 

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

No, you're most definitely arguing and it's not smart messaging, it's fake messaging trying to soothe idiots who can't come to grips with the direction things are headed. 

"bbbbut please argue with me, I'm begging you here... im desperate to argue with you" :mj:

3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

There it is... the desperation to argue... next he is going to say I said it wouldn't happen and then argue against that point he made on my behalf :drake:

Not yet guiz :cry: 

They're not as 3rd party as MS it guiz :cry: 

They're smart for declaring not all games are coming day and date :cry: 

You came in here to back up your boy and take a jab.. and you're getting clowned for it... because NO FUCKING PERSON expected them announce their future games would be coming day and date... right before they reveal their next gen console :drake: 

25 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Not yet guiz :cry: 

They're not as 3rd party as MS it guiz :cry: 

They're smart for declaring not all games are coming day and date :cry: 

Called it, this guy is desperate as fuck to try argue.  bbbbut Please argue with me, if you don't I'll do it on your behalf :cries:

Edited by Goukosan

As the champion platform of exclusives of course these low quality PC ports offend us sheep to our core. Multiplat junk just goes against our ethos as the #1 platform.

It's always sad to see a great game go multiplatform and have its legacy watered down.

Bum Gamers like Lemmings and Hermits wouldn't understand. they've given up trying to be the premier platform already.

9 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

Yeah, it's scary to think what would happen if this PC port trend caught on and our true quality games were compromised.

At the very least Horizon is a lame western lesbian game, so no big loss.

No Bloodborne for you :glad: 

I'm gonna remember this post :hest: 

dNDdauT.png

Edited by Remij_