HORIZON: ZERO DAWN COMPLETE EDITION CONFIRMED FOR PC - coming to STEAM this summer

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mods might save Alloy's ugly dyke face now, that will remain PS4 exclusive

The resident cow pets will be more devastated than the cows themselves  Get fucked sheepets  

41 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

"And to maybe put a few minds at ease, releasing one first-party AAA title to PC doesn't necessarily mean that every game now will come to PC. In my mind, Horizon Zero Dawn was just a great fit in this particular instance. We don't have plans for day and date [PC releases], and we remain 100% committed to dedicated hardware."

Looks like the beggarCrew picked up a one-off, I wouldn't expect anything else after the backlash that's about to follow. No one should stand for this shit, harass herman on twitter, destroy his inbox, assault his him wherever he goes. No way in Hell is this the right move for PlayStation. This is an act of Violence from Herman and he must be stopped.

Yeah..........these poor lems are trying to force their laughter and pretend this is the same as Microsoft going third-party on PC.

You can literally sense them wanting to let out all of their pent-up butthurt in these posts.

Observe the forced laughter that is fixing to come next.:cmpunk1:

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Yeah..........these poor lems are trying to force their laughter and pretend this is the same as Microsoft going third-party on PC.

You can literally sense them wanting to let out all of their pent-up butthurt in these posts.

Observe the forced laughter that is fixing to come next.:cmpunk1:

Deflecting Sony going 3rd party because they haven't gone "3rd party as much as Microsoft" what a TERRIBLE argument:rofl: 

3 years later, but it is indeed ownage.  the days of ps/xbox exclusives are pretty much over. at least sony's are only on their platforms, day one, for 1+ years (except for the show).  

the switch is now the only platform with true exclusives. 

Just now, Remij_ said:

Deflecting Sony going 3rd party because they haven't gone "3rd party as much as Microsoft" what a TERRIBLE argument:rofl: 

Thanks for just admitting that they haven't gone 3rd party like Microsoft did.

This pent-up butthurt, all of this, is because you want to portray Sony as doing just that.

I remember the previous threads, buddy. You're wishing that Jim Ryan to become the loser that Phil Spencer is when I made fun of him.

You just posted a press release saying Sony isn't going to do that. And we also have logical reason for HZN for coming to PC, they had to port the engine for Kojima's game.

Do the Joaquin Phoenix forced Joker smile, baby.

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

Not really.  The "image" needs to be refocused on the right thing... which is the company owned studios who make the games.  That's where ALL the praise should go.  The devices should be a consumer choice to which fits their budget/preference.

The architectures are all much more similar these days than they ever were before, and that's almost out of necessity too, because games cost so much to make as it is.. designing completely different games around different hardwares isn't feasible... and in an industry where you NEED to reach as many people as possible to make that money back, you've gotta make multiplats.

Sony sees that they have some of the best gaming IP.. they have extremely strong studios and a reputation of quality... They also know that they are leaving tons of money on the table by limiting that reach to only their platform... especially when there's another platform that is open.. and isn't directly competing in your device's price bracket.  When your main competitor is already releasing their games on that platform, and you see a game like Halo sell millions of copies there... your investors wonder why you're not diversifying.

The praise should go there, but realistically the average consumer who doesn't spend their days reading online forums doesn't really give a shit who the studio is. In their minds, Halo is an Xbox game and TLOU is a Playstation game. 

Agreed on the architecture, and even more so this upcoming gen. But there's a clear distinction in the polish and quality of an exclusive vs. a multiplat. I know that correlation != causation and a lot of that is due to the fact that first party studios tend to be of higher quality than your average team making a game for Ubisoft. Some of it is a result of Sony being willing to pump resources into those games because they know it gives them a clear advantage in the market though. 

Overall I don't think having those games on PC really changes that since I don't think those are the same people buying high powered PCs so there's still plenty of incentive to nail your console exclusive games. That said, in the more long term vision where EVERYTHING is available EVERYWHERE, I do believe there's an impact on quality. 

Obviously there's other benefits of this too. Games becoming more available means you need to do other things to differentiate your console which is beneficial to the consumer. 

1 minute ago, -GD- said:

3 years later, but it is indeed ownage.  the days of ps/xbox exclusives are pretty much over. at least sony's are only on their platforms, day one, for 1+ years (except for the show).  

ninty is now the only platform with true exclusives. 

The only intentionally-designed to be multiplat game that Sony truly has is MLB The Show. And it wouldn't surprise me if the quality of that series starts flatlining like Madden games.

Unless there's a case in which they have a second-party exclusive last-gen game, and the developer wants to have the PC rights so that they can port the game themselves, it would have to be a case of Sony choosing to spend money to port over the game.

The only studio I could maybe see there being a chance of the developer actually WANTING to make a PC port of their Sony exclusive is Yamauchi with Polyphony Digital. But his games are used as tech demos to sell people on Playstation hardware, so I doubt that would happen.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

The only intentionally-designed to be multiplat game that Sony truly has is MLB The Show. And it wouldn't surprise me if the quality of that series starts flatlining like Madden games.

Unless there's a case in which they have a second-party exclusive last-gen game, and the developer wants to have the PC rights so that they can port the game themselves, it would have to be a case of Sony choosing to spend money to port over the game.

The only studio I could maybe see there being a chance of the developer actually WANTING to make a PC port of their Sony exclusive is Yamauchi with Polyphony Digital. But his games are used as tech demos to sell people on Playstation hardware, so I doubt that would happen.

nah, i think The Show will continue to get better, since they have a better opportunity to make money. this is their chance to show off how amazing the franchise is to a much larger audience.

i think GT and Dreams should go to pc immediately. 

as for titles like last of us and god of war, i think a pc port 2 or 3 years, after the initial release, is a great way to make extra money when sales come to a crawl. 

on a fanboy level, this shift to pc is "bad", however, it's a smart move in the real world.  

6 minutes ago, -GD- said:

nah, i think The Show will continue to get better, since they have a better opportunity to make money. this is their chance to show off how amazing the franchise is to a much larger audience.

i think GT and Dreams should go to pc immediately. 

as for titles like last of us and god of war, i think a pc port 2 or 3 years, after the initial release, is a great way to make extra money when sales come to a crawl. 

on a fanboy level, this shift to pc is "bad", however, it's a smart move in the real world.  

Sony, for some reason, really allow their first-party exclusive games to get CHEEEAP.

Horizon Zero Dawn: Complete Edition is $10 bucks.........for a retail disc copy, still brand new wrapped.

Spiderman + the DLC was selling for like $15, retail disc.

Or, they end up being free PS+ games 18 months after they launch (Detroit Become Human).

Bloodborne, $10 retail disc.  The feeling I get is that they did that so that they can get PS4 buyers during the final years of the console gen. Y'know somebody could just buy a PS4 on black friday 2019, and then just pick up all of these games for less than $50, and they're good to go.

But now that the gen is over, and they're not trying people anymore PS4's here in a few months, they don't mind if they dump them off onto Steam.

45 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Thanks for just admitting that they haven't gone 3rd party like Microsoft did.

This pent-up butthurt, all of this, is because you want to portray Sony as doing just that.

I remember the previous threads, buddy. You're wishing that Jim Ryan to become the loser that Phil Spencer is when I made fun of him.

You just posted a press release saying Sony isn't going to do that. And we also have logical reason for HZN for coming to PC, they had to port the engine for Kojima's game.

Do the Joaquin Phoenix forced Joker smile, baby.

They've gone 3rd party.  That's the end of that statement... just like MS.  Your "varying degrees of 3rd party-ness" show me and everyone else how completely buttfucking hurt you are that you HAVE to find some way to rationalize and lessen the impact.

This shit REALLY fucking hurts you... and you're a sheep no less. :hest: 

It's the same shit you do when it comes to emulators.  "bubut you don't play them"  ...lmao :rofl: 

You also had a logical reason that HZN wasn't coming to PC... PS Now....  :kaz: 

Your damage control is TRASH-TIER Jehurey... :tom: 

Edited by Remij_
47 minutes ago, -GD- said:

the switch is now the only platform with true exclusives. 

like... do you REALLY fucking care? :sabu: 

Switch doesn't have true exclusives either because we Hermthugs straight up TAKE that shit from the Sheep and Nintendo can't do shit about it :hehe: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

like... do you REALLY fucking care? :sabu: 

Switch doesn't have true exclusives either because we Hermthugs straight up TAKE that shit from the Sheep and Nintendo can't do shit about it :hehe: 

if they are on pc, day 1, then what's the point of having a playstation? i don't think you understand how exclusives work. 

PS4 owners less than a year ago:

"PC's are garbage, overpriced complicated shit, who could even be bothered... consoles are the best! :glad:"

PS4 owners now that exclusives are leaving:

"I'm selling my PS4 and getting a PC!  What the fuck is the point in a console with no exclusives! :cry:"

:rofl: 

7 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

They've gone 3rd party.  That's the end of that statement... just like MS.  Your "varying degrees of 3rd party-ness" show me and everyone else how completely buttfucking hurt you are that you HAVE to find some way to rationalize and lessen the impact.

This shit REALLY fucking hurts you... and you're a sheep no less. :hest: 

It's the same shit you do when it comes to emulators.  "bubut you don't play them"  ...lmao :rofl: 

You also had a logical reason that HZN wasn't coming to PC... PS Now....  :kaz: 

Your damage control is TRASH-TIER Jehurey... :tom: 

No they haven't

And congratulations, you just admitted to what I claimed you were ATTEMPTING to do.

2-for-2 now.

Actually I had already predicted that HZN could be ported to PC because of the engine being ported for the Kojima game, predicted that before you begun your attempt to equivocate Jim Ryan with that loser, Phil Spencer.

Looks like you're late for just about everything.  Thanks for confirming that Sony isn't a day-one multiplat, ALL-multiplat publisher that Microsoft is.

Use your fingers and pull on both sides of your mouth, way up high!!!!

Just now, Remij_ said:

PS4 owners less than a year ago:

"PC's are garbage, overpriced complicated shit, who could even be bothered... consoles are the best! :glad:"

PS4 owners now that exclusives are leaving:

"I'm selling my PS4 and getting a PC!  What the fuck is the point in a console with no exclusives! :cry:"

:rofl: 

i don't think you understand reading comprehension, either. who is claiming to sell their ps4? lol. 

logically, if every xbox and ps game were available on pc, day 1, wouldn't it just be smarter to own a pc? 

sony knows this, and that's why you won't see the bigger releases drop on pc for at least several years. if things change, i'll gladly accept ownage :)

Even GD is coming in here to bitchslap Remij..............in REMIJ'S own thread.

Uh oh, he's losing control of this one quick.................I'm sure that Remij isn't the type of person to stupidly escalate arguments that he clearly knows he has no clear path to actually winning.

:bena:

4 minutes ago, -GD- said:

i don't think you understand reading comprehension, either. who is claiming to sell their ps4? lol. 

logically, if every xbox and ps game were available on pc, day 1, wouldn't it just be smarter to own a pc? 

sony knows this, and that's why you won't see the bigger releases drop on pc for at least several years. if things change, i'll gladly accept ownage :)

lmao dude.. people are posting that shit.   That wasn't a response to you.

My response to you is there's many reasons to own a playstation. 

You prefer to game in the living room on a TV

You don't want the hassle of setting up a PC

Less issues and problems could arise when playing

You're already vested in Sony ecosystem on their platform

It's cheaper and available to more people

Come the fuck on... I mean YOU YOURFUCKINGSELF uses those excuses :drake: 

You're not teaching me anything new... I KNOW people would prefer to play on PC... which is why I rub it in.

Edited by Remij_
9 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

lmao dude.. people are posting that shit.   That wasn't a response to you.

My response to you is there's many reasons to own a playstation. 

You prefer to game in the living room on a TV

You don't want the hassle of setting up a PC

Less issues and problems could arise when playing

You're already vested in Sony ecosystem on their platform

It's cheaper and available to more people

Come the fuck on... I mean YOU YOURFUCKINGSELF uses those excuses :drake: 

You're not teaching me anything new... I KNOW people would prefer to play on PC... which is why I rub it in.

ha no doubt i'm lazy af. however, having everything on one platform would be pretty awesome. so, if sony ever does simultaneous releases for all games - peace consoles. i'll just get one of those prebuilt PCs.  

13 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

ffa.gif

It really is funny that he's trying so...........so...................so very hard to portray this as Sony becoming a failure like Microsoft and Phil Spencer.

Seeing them run into each others arms in the first page of this thread. LOL