HORIZON: ZERO DAWN COMPLETE EDITION CONFIRMED FOR PC - coming to STEAM this summer

Just now, Bodycount N said:

3 year old scraps WOO! :sabu:

now it's time to beg for 6 year old scraps, you're raped WOO!

AAAEs leaving some feeling hurt for close to a decade, but exclusives don't matter, WOO!

:rofl: 

MSUTARD RACE

"At least you're never going to get Bloodborne! :cry: "

a couple posts later

"begging for 6 year old scraps! :cry: "

Fucking clown:cruise: 

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mods might save Alloy's ugly dyke face now, that will remain PS4 exclusive

The resident cow pets will be more devastated than the cows themselves  Get fucked sheepets  

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Oh man, you can tell that the lemmings are doing this right now, badly:

ffa.gif&key=d5d502a662670bb075ad7741c96d

They're actively port-begging for PS4 games out in the open. That's where they're at. Wow.

No need to port beg for Nintendo games, they're playable on PC right now :mj:

you can tell how hurt they are by the '100% of games PC porting process' leaving Xbox as a husk of a console not seen as having worth by anyone.

now they actively root for the same fate to befall PlayStation so that they can feel justified in having another faction suffer with them.

not happening. 

3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

No need to port beg for Nintendo games, they're playable on PC right now :mj:

LOL, even he's running to Remij's CEMU talking point.

They must be sharing a flowchart on how to damage control.:lawl::lawl::lawl:

2 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

you can tell how hurt they are by the '100% of games PC porting process' leaving Xbox as a husk of a console not seen as having worth by anyone.

now they actively root for the same fate to befall PlayStation so that they can feel justified in having another faction suffer with them.

not happening. 

Root for? Nah, we've been saying for years that this is the direction things are heading and today is vindication of that.

You're next. 

3 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

not happening. 

Its hilarious.

They've come to the conclusion that the BEST THEY CAN HOPE FOR..........is that Sony and Nintendo fail as bad as Microsoft.

They're like druggie gay men in the 80's trying to give other people AIDS.

15 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Root for? Nah, we've been saying for years that this is the direction things are heading and today is vindication of that.

You're next. 

It doesn't have to be, and if it does happen it's Microsoft's fault for devaluing what a console was and should be.

It's a dangerous place for gaming to be and basically destroys all competition, which is what MS wants because they can't compete on the software front, so they know they'll never win selling proprietary boxes.

Do you see why we all hate MS so much? They're actively engaged in destroying the traditional console scene as we know it, and all because they're greedy assholes who just REFUSE to compete with quality games. 

36 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

It doesn't have to be, and if it does happen it's Microsoft's fault for devaluing what a console was and should be.

It's a dangerous place for gaming to be and basically destroys all competition, which is what MS wants because they can't compete on the software front, so they know they'll never win selling proprietary boxes.

Do you see why we all hate MS so much? They're actively engaged in destroying the traditional console scene as we know it, and all because they're greedy assholes who just REFUSE to compete with quality games. 

Microsoft can't compete yet they're the ones dictating the direction of gaming always multiple steps ahead. 

Fancy that. 

34 minutes ago, MustardRace_PortBeggar said:

THIS FANTASTIC NEWS NOW WE CAN PLAY REAL GAME HOPE MY GTZX-1100X XbR Z in Dual SLI OVERCLOCK can play this fine game thank you to sony for the SCRAP PORTS!

Thank YOU!:dipbaby:

begbegbegbeg

"we're not butthurt" he says :mj: 

40 minutes ago, MustardRace_PortBeggar said:

THIS FANTASTIC NEWS NOW WE CAN PLAY REAL GAME HOPE MY GTZX-1100X XbR Z in Dual SLI OVERCLOCK can play this fine game thank you to sony for the SCRAP PORTS!

Thank YOU!:dipbaby:

begbegbegbeg

THHBR. :cruise:

2 hours ago, jehurey said:

Its hilarious.

They've come to the conclusion that the BEST THEY CAN HOPE FOR..........is that Sony and Nintendo fail as bad as Microsoft.

They're like druggie gay men in the 80's trying to give other people AIDS.

The best YOU can hope for, is strawman that we're making it out to be a failure... while in reality we're the ones who know it's a smart decision of them... and you're just a butthurt fanboy that HZD is........

horizon-zero-dawn-144.png&key=742936e074

:lawl: 

17 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

The best YOU can hope for, is strawman that we're making it out to be a failure... while in reality we're the ones who know it's a smart decision of them... and you're just a butthurt fanboy that HZD is........

horizon-zero-dawn-144.png&key=742936e074

:lawl: 

They're literally port-begging and celebrating port-begging.................while pretending that they're going to succeed at calling other people "desperate"

Remij is literally doing this:

ffa.gif&key=d5d502a662670bb075ad7741c96d

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

They're literally port-begging and celebrating port-begging.................while pretending that they're going to succeed at calling other people "desperate"

You ARE desperate... to save face for Sony... a 3rd party publisher :mickeyj:

8 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Poor guy is literally trying to save Phil Spencer from looking like an abject loser.:lawl:

^he finally admits his goal is to hurt Phil's feelings :ovolol:

We noticed how touchy you got when I said Jim Ryan is the Phil Spencer of Sony... :hehe: 

It's all coming true :lawl: 

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

^he finally admits his goal is to hurt Phil's feelings :ovolol:

We noticed how touchy you got when I said Jim Ryan is the Phil Spencer of Sony... :hehe: 

It's all coming true :lawl: 

LOL, what do mean "goal"?

That happened 7 years ago.

You just admitted to having YOUR FEELINGS hurt..............oh my god:tom:

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL, what do mean "goal"?

That happened 7 years ago.

You just admitted to having YOUR FEELINGS hurt..............oh my god:tom:

You're really upset that Phil's pushing the industry towards ecosystems... so mad in fact that you try to "pick on him" in a gaming forum.  You MADE THAT YOUR GOAL :rofl: 

Then when I brought up Jim Ryan... you lost your shit.

bubut Remij's trying Sony putting games on PC to MS' failure :cry: 

The most pathetic shit I've ever seen.  Even Bodycount's fanboy shit is less pathetic :rofls: 

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

You're really upset that Phil's pushing the industry towards ecosystems... so mad in fact that you try to "pick on him" in a gaming forum.  You MADE THAT YOUR GOAL :rofl: 

Then when I brought up Jim Ryan... you lost your shit.

bubut Remij's trying Sony putting games on PC to MS' failure :cry: 

The most pathetic shit I've ever seen.  Even Bodycount's fanboy shit is less pathetic :rofls: 

He still can't sell it.

When YOU brought Jim Ryan.................your feelings were hurt, and I pointed that out.

Because YOU proceeded to lose your shit afterwards.

Sorry............retconning isn't going to work, I've even mentioned in previous threads that you proceeded to lose your shit when I CAUGHT you trying to equivocate Jim Ryan with your resident loser, Phil Spencer.

Busted, again.