HORIZON: ZERO DAWN COMPLETE EDITION CONFIRMED FOR PC - coming to STEAM this summer

"And to maybe put a few minds at ease, releasing one first-party AAA title to PC doesn't necessarily mean that every game now will come to PC. In my mind, Horizon Zero Dawn was just a great fit in this particular instance. We don't have plans for day and date [PC releases], and we remain 100% committed to dedicated hardware."

Looks like the beggarCrew picked up a one-off, I wouldn't expect anything else after the backlash that's about to follow. No one should stand for this shit, harass herman on twitter, destroy his inbox, assault his him wherever he goes. No way in Hell is this the right move for PlayStation. This is an act of Violence from Herman and he must be stopped.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mods might save Alloy's ugly dyke face now, that will remain PS4 exclusive

The resident cow pets will be more devastated than the cows themselves  Get fucked sheepets  

The game has been in Steam's Database for over 6 months :sabu: 

Between all the shit with Detroit, Death Stranding, and now this, and we're hearing others.... they've had this stuff planned out for a while.  Dipping the toes in the water lmao

LMAO Matty P just reiterated what I just said

This guy fucking knows where the industry is heading.  Sony has much more stuff cooking.

I wonder how PSN is going to work/integrate with PC.  I bet Sony is planning something there.

3 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

The game has been in Steam's Database for over 6 months :sabu: 

Between all the shit with Detroit, Death Stranding, and now this, and we're hearing others.... they've had this stuff planned out for a while.  Dipping the toes in the water lmao

And with Sony fans they're dipping heads in the water :hest:

Image result for head in toilet buly

• Haha 2

just stop it, nobody wants worthless multiplat boxes. If they did Xbox wouldn't be dead last and in its current dumpster fire state.

You managed to get one free bone thrown from Sony, and probably because Death Stranding's ill-gotten PC port saw the decima engine already on PCs.

Sony knows what they're doing, it's a 3 year old game. You aren't getting shit-else from them so keep lapping up MS's 5.0 PC pity ports and indie baby games, that's all PC peasants deserve. :glad: 

Dope. 

Game is great, one of my favourite this gen, the DLC is fantastic. Gonna look great on PC. Can't say it's something I'd want to replay.

Hope this continues, would love to only need a PC and Switch next gen. 

Cows on retard era are going through the normal phases..  "Why should we pay for PSN and not them?"  "Why should we fund the network they'll play on?" "Sony better charge for PS+"

:rofls: 

In all honesty... Sony SHOULD figure out a way to charge PC players to use their service.  Of course they couldn't do that directly... but bundle some kind of functionality in with it and get some people signing up for PS+ on PC.  MS is doing their best with Gamepass.  Maybe PSNow will morph into something a bit different?  That's my guess.

4 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Cows on retard era are going through the normal phases..  "Why should we pay for PSN and not them?"  "Why should we fund the network they'll play on?" "Sony better charge for PS+"

In all honesty... Sony SHOULD figure out a way to charge PC players to use their service.  Of course they couldn't do that directly... but bundle some kind of functionality in with it and get some people signing up for PS+ on PC.  MS is doing their best with Gamepass.  Maybe PSNow will morph into something a bit different?  That's my guess.

well it's a normal phase because it's true, it's a fucking travesty and a slap in the face to anyone who's paid $100's of their hard earned dollars for a proprietary box.

look at how much goodwill Xbox has lost since becoming a multiplatform box. You can't even find a single green named user on this entire forum besides Spicoli and he might very well have legitimate mental health issues.

Edited by Bodycount N

I have a hunch that God of War is definitely happening as well, it would be a perfect title to continue the trend and make a solid statement that the exclusives era is over for Playstation.

Only low budget trash not worth porting will remain exclusive, like the whole Ditch library :hehe: 

1 minute ago, bhytre said:

I have a hunch that God of War is definitely happening as well, it would be a perfect title to continue the trend and make a solid statement that the exclusives era is over for Playstation.

Only low budget trash not worth porting will remain exclusive, like the whole Ditch library :hehe: 

It absolutely is.

Cory Barlog himself even hinted at it.

4 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

I don't get why that even applies to HZD? There's no PS+ functionality. 

Resetera has some of the stupidest people to grace the internet. 

2 minutes ago, Casual said:

I don't get why that even applies to HZD? There's no PS+ functionality. 

Resetera has some of the stupidest people to grace the internet. 

Well it wasn't in that thread.  It was in the Playstation Worldwide Studios thread.  

This news essentially opens the floodgates for any and everything to be speculated and talked about.

Edited by Remij_

I will say, while I think having everything platform agnostic is a net win for the consumer, there is value in exclusives.From a platform sales/image perspective it certainly adds incentive for a dev/publisher to go above and beyond and nail it with an exclusive. Knowing the exact specs and parameters you're designing something for can also be beneficial, though with the way consoles ecosystems are designed these days that advantage is slowly disappearing. 

There's a reason that exclusive games tend to find their way into the best games of each generation while making up a relatively low percentage of overall games. 

Edited by Casual
Just now, Casual said:

I will say, while I think having everything platform agnostic is a net win for the consumer, there is value in exclusives.From a platform sales/image perspective it certainly adds incentive for a dev/publisher to go above and beyond and nail it with an exclusive. Knowing the exact specs and parameters you're designing something for can also be beneficial, though with the way consoles ecosystems are designed these days that advantage is slowly disappearing. 

Not really.  The "image" needs to be refocused on the right thing... which is the company owned studios who make the games.  That's where ALL the praise should go.  The devices should be a consumer choice to which fits their budget/preference.

The architectures are all much more similar these days than they ever were before, and that's almost out of necessity too, because games cost so much to make as it is.. designing completely different games around different hardwares isn't feasible... and in an industry where you NEED to reach as many people as possible to make that money back, you've gotta make multiplats.

Sony sees that they have some of the best gaming IP.. they have extremely strong studios and a reputation of quality... They also know that they are leaving tons of money on the table by limiting that reach to only their platform... especially when there's another platform that is open.. and isn't directly competing in your device's price bracket.  When your main competitor is already releasing their games on that platform, and you see a game like Halo sell millions of copies there... your investors wonder why you're not diversifying.