FFVII Remake perfect 10 at Gamespot (also the OT)

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lmao not even AAA ? 

New avatar and faction change in preparation for Friday.

Posted Images

6 hours ago, madmaltese said:

Seems like a very short debate. Dark Souls, developed by From Software.... a JAPANESE developer lol 

Pretty much but you’d be surprised how stupid some people are and start making some arbitrary rules on what it has to check off to be a w or a jrpg — rules that fall apart and literally don’t apply to 80 percent of modern rpgs on either side.

31 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Bwahah I now see where the yakuza comparisons came from (chapter 9 spoilers)

Hide contents

the colosseum...I especially liked their cheeky nod with the first challenger. Dude was literally just a black majima :D 

You done the Honeybee Inn yet? 

:mjpls:

That whole chapter is pure Yakuza lol

17 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Reveal hidden contents

You done the Honeybee Inn yet? 

:mjpls:

That whole chapter is pure Yakuza lol

Nah i think thats next. Also the boss battle i just did was by far my least favorite in the game....i hope there aren't a lot more like it.

2 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Reveal hidden contents

I'm trying to remember which one. Hell House?

Yeah, it was annoying because I only had 1 offensive spell equipped so I was never able to stagger it. All I could do was slowly chip away at its HP so the fight just dragged on and on.

Just now, Twinblade said:

Hide contents

Yeah, it was annoying because I didn't have any offensive magic equipped so I could never stagger it. All I could do was slowly chip away at its HP so the fight just dragged on and on.

Yeah if you don't have the right offensive magic in that battle then it takes forever. Same thing happened to me. It's apparently a 3-4min fight with the correct magic

damn you guys are fast. I’m still only at the slums at the beginning. I didn’t have time to play over the weekend due to family crap but now I can spend all day on it. The updated music is pretty sick. I didn’t know the new composer was Hamauzu. He made the music for xiii which was the best thing about that game 

7 minutes ago, Delita said:

damn you guys are fast. I’m still only at the slums at the beginning. I didn’t have time to play over the weekend due to family crap but now I can spend all day on it. The updated music is pretty sick. I didn’t know the new composer was Hamauzu. He made the music for xiii which was the best thing about that game 

I live in Australia and it was released super early here. I’ve had it since the 4th of April 

4 hours ago, madmaltese said:

I live in Australia and it was released super early here. I’ve had it since the 4th of April 

That’s right. Totally forgot about that.

Ive made it up chapter 6 and it keeps getting better and better: it started off kinda slow but it picks up after you leave the slums. The dynamic between all the avalanche characters is way better than the original.

If there’s one negative is I’m getting sick of is the trope in games of all these hot chicks throwing themselves at the main character and he couldn’t be more uninterested. Jessie Is thirsty af for cloud