FFVII Remake perfect 10 at Gamespot (also the OT)

9 hours ago, madmaltese said:

Let's just say it's best to finish this one before speculating where the next might go. 

That doesent sound good if we have to speculate where it might go rather than already knowing :interesting: (if you’ve beaten ffvii before)

Edited by Delita
  • Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lmao not even AAA ? 

New avatar and faction change in preparation for Friday.

Posted Images

Well... I'm disappointed as fuck.  They completely ruined this thing for me.  I can't believe I'm saying that as most of the game was great... but the ending and where they are going with this has completely turned me off of the game.  What a bunch of fucking bullshit.

I guess new fans of the series, and more open minded people might be happy... but I'd be lying if I said I was.  Plain and simple.

For FUCK sakes :shake: 

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

Well... I'm disappointed as fuck.  They completely ruined this thing for me.  I can't believe I'm saying that as most of the game was great... but the ending and where they are going with this has completely turned me off of the game.  What a bunch of fucking bullshit.

I guess new fans of the series, and more open minded people might be happy... but I'd be lying if I said I was.  Plain and simple.

Yikes... LOL....

5 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

idiot :tom:

Resident Evil's remake also wasn't exactly the same yet no one cried about that

And you can't tell how things will unfold in the story by what was shown

Edited by bhytre
53 minutes ago, bhytre said:

Resident Evil's remake also wasn't exactly the same yet no one cried about that

And you can't tell how things will unfold in the story by what was shown

I can already tell I don't fucking like where they are going with it fuckface 

:lemming: 

Fucking garbage Nojima fucking alternate timelines and universe bullshit.. Fuck off.  They've ruined the shit out of this project.

I'm not excited for some unknown future bullshit where things can be changed.... I was excited to play the story and game that I love with brand new visuals and gameplay perspectives.

This over the top bullshit is exactly what I didn't want.

9 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

I can already tell I don't fucking like where they are going with it fuckface :lemming: 

Fucking garbage Nojima fucking alternate timelines and universe bullshit.. Fuck off.  They've ruined the shit out of this project.

I'm not excited for some unknown future bullshit where things can be changed.... I was excited to play the story and game that I love with brand new visuals and gameplay perspectives.

It's a remake genius you should have expected changes :shrug:

3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

It's a remake genius you should have expected changes :shrug:

Oh fuck off with this dude... I expect changes...

Spoiler

I don't expect it to be a sequel to itself ... :shake: 

28 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

I can already tell I don't fucking like where they are going with it fuckface :lemming: 

You're such an IDIOT :tom:

to my understanding you see visions of the future and you end up changing the course of history by defeating those Whisper thingies. Things could go the same way in some cases or change or leaving you to choose what happens next. At one point Cloud is standing with Sephiroth at the edge of creation where he's told that he'll have 7 seconds to choose what he will do, that's probably a scene from the future which makes me believe he'll have to decide at one point who dies or not like with Aerith.

Nothing wrong with the changes either way, only crybaby fans of the original have a problem with this new turn of events.

FFVII belongs to the newcomers now, it's mine and tailored for me:smoke: 

OWNED :tom: :tom5:

Edited by bhytre
  • Haha 1
18 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Oh fuck off with this dude... I expect changes...

Hide contents

I don't expect it to be a sequel to itself ... :shake: 

34 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

You expected story changes huh? :trump3:

Edited by Goukosan
20 minutes ago, bhytre said:

You're such an IDIOT :tom:

Reveal hidden contents

Hide contents

to my understanding you see visions of the future and you end up changing the course of history by defeating those Whisper thingies. Things could go the same way in some cases or change or leaving you to choose what happens next. At one point Cloud is standing with Sephiroth at the edge of creation where he's told that he'll have 7 seconds to choose what he will do, that's probably a scene from the future which makes me believe he'll have to decide at one point who dies or not like with Aerith.

Nothing wrong with the changes either way, only crybaby fans of the original have a problem with this new turn of events.

FFVII belongs to the newcomers now, it's mine and tailored for me:smoke: 

OWNED :tom: :tom5:

Spoiler

Yea... no shit.  Aerith and Sephiroth are aware and see glimpses of the events of the first game and both have their reasons for wanting to change that future.  Killing the Whispers changed the course of that future, and played into Sephiroth's hands giving him the ability to win... setting up whatever bullshit will happen in the following sequels.

Essentially... everything that happened is inconsequential.  It's alternate timeline/universe BULLSHIT... It's not a retelling of the story which actually presents the events of the original... it's telling a different story.  Nothing that happens fucking matters... because they can just come up with some other alternate universe bullshit....

FF7 Remake sets up the story so that it can diverge into however many timelines Square wants...  The next "FF7R sequel" could be ONE of those timelines... and the next one could be another... all starting from the point where they leave Midgar.....

This is some Kingdom Harts level bullshit...  FF7 Remake 0.33 Afterbirth type shit... fucking Nomura.. :shake: 

The ONLY redeeming factor about how they approached this Remake is that you can literally disregard it.  It's an alternate universe where the events of the original have happened... it's not ACTUALLY changing that. 

Edited by Remij_
7 minutes ago, Remij_ said:
  Hide contents

Yea... no shit.  Aerith and Sephiroth are aware and see glimpses of the events of the first game and both have their reasons for wanting to change that future.  Killing the Whispers changed the course of that future, and played into Sephiroth's hands giving him the ability to win... setting up whatever bullshit will happen in the following sequels.

Essentially... everything that happened is inconsequential.  It's alternate timeline/universe BULLSHIT... It's not a retelling of the story which actually presents the events of the original... it's telling a different story.  Nothing that happens fucking matters... because they can just come up with some other alternate universe bullshit....

FF7 Remake sets up the story so that it can diverge into however many timelines Square wants...  The next "FF7R sequel" could be ONE of those timelines... and the next one could be another... all starting from the point where they leave Midgar.....

This is some Kingdom Harts level bullshit...  FF7 Remake 0.33 Afterbirth type shit... fucking Nomura.. :shake: 

The ONLY redeeming factor about how they approached this Remake is that you can literally disregard it.  It's an alternate universe where the events of the original have happened... it's not ACTUALLY changing that. 

I'm so glad to see you this butthurt

:juggle: 

I had an amazing time and that's all that matters :D :glad: 

Just now, bhytre said:

Hide contents

I'm so glad to see you this butthurt

:juggle: 

I had an amazing time and that's all that matters :D :glad: 

I did too.. for 85% of the time.  Most of it was amazing... till they did the fuckery :shrug: 

Just now, bhytre said:

Don't worry you'll come around and love it when it releases on PC :laff:

lol.. give me a break.  I mean.. I will like it more... because it'll be running at 100+fps and look far better without the horrible texture streaming issues and mods will fix up some of the uglier textures... so of course I will... :hest: 

But it's not changing the story and what they've done to it :shrug: 

1 minute ago, Delita said:

To anyone who’s beaten it how many chapters is there? I’m currently on chapter 9 going through the broken down tunnel with Aeris.

FUCK “Aerith”

17 there's still a lot left :TJ:

• Like 1