Getting new PC stuff, what do you think?

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ah, that makes sense. I even checked Newegg and they had it for $104 so I was confused, but I'm just dumb.

I've got 8 copies of WoW open because I'm farming the in-game equivalent of $500 USD to buy a mount they're getting rid of in a few months because it lets me use the auction house on the go. I know wh

I'm just looking to keep price down for now, I can always get more later. 

1 minute ago, TLHBO said:

He owns TEH MOST POWERFUL CONSOLE EVAR!!! With a new one on the way soon, and for some reason he needs a new PC.

Deeno knows xbox has no games.

We all know Xbox has no games :mj:

25 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Which means Microsoft gave them the product keys to help bring in new subscribers to people who are building new PCs.

Yea.. it's called a promotion.. with a single company... with specific parts.  It's not like this is some PC-wide shit where you buy any part and you getting gamepass with everything. 

32 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Which means Microsoft gave them the product keys to help bring in new subscribers to people who are building new PCs.

:ben:

4 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Yea.. it's called a promotion.. with a single company... with specific parts.  It's not like this is some PC-wide shit where you buy any part and you getting gamepass with everything. 

Capcom gave me Devil May Cry V and Resident Evil 2 with my Vega 64, they must be desperate! 

uwBgcmF.jpg

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Capcom gave me Devil May Cry V and Resident Evil 2 with my Vega 64, they must be desperate! 

uwBgcmF.jpg

They must be, they rushed out RE3 a year later.

This is what I ended up buying, I just went through best buy so I can pick all the stuff up today instead of having to wait however long for shipping, and I got them to price match so the whole order total came out to $700.14. 

I'm gonna mess with the RAM timings and test them against an OC to 3600Mhz, see what works out best. 

dYeWxxz.png

frpONy4.png

BnUcZ0u.png

15 hours ago, Twinblade said:

is ram still cheap? eyeing 32gb for my next build as well though my gut instinct is that it might be overkill even for next gen games.

Oh yeah it's really cheap, even this RGB stuff I got was only $160 for 32GB's.. 

2 hours ago, Twinblade said:

is ram still cheap? eyeing 32gb for my next build as well though my gut instinct is that it might be overkill even for next gen games.

My nerd friends rip on me for having 32 gigs of Ram. 

Me when I open several intense programs on my PC and still have gigs to spare:

giphy.gif