30. Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2

Edited by Remij_
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

6. Super Mario World     Yea.. this was a tough decision.  Between Super Mario Bros. 3 and Super Mario World.  Both are absolute masterclass.  When SMB3 released, it was amazing no

3. Chrono Trigger     What would happen if a Dream Team of some of the worlds best developers got together and made an RPG?  One that would defy even the highest of expectations..

9. Super Mario Bros 3     This is pretty much a no brainer.  Anyone who was alive and remotely into video games around the time this released knew just how big of a deal it was.  T

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

It would be impossible for me, I could literally fill out a top 50 just with the Dreamcast. 

Yeah, it's tough for sure.  There's so many games I'd love to add, and probably some that should be there that aren't.. but I'm not going to take all day/week trying to reason everything out lol..

29. Metal Gear Solid 2
28. Xenosaga
27. Suikoden 2
26. The Last of Us
25. Dragon Warrior 4
24. GTA3
23. Dark Souls 3
22. Castlevania: SotN
21. Final Fantasy 6
20. Resident Evil 2
19. Doom
18. Super Mario RPG
17. Dark Souls
16. Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain
15. Final Fantasy Tactics
14. Metal Gear Solid
13. Dragon Warrior 3
12. Mass Effect 2
11. Diablo 2

16 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

29. Metal Gear Solid 2
28. Xenosaga
27. Suikoden 2
26. The Last of Us
25. Dragon Warrior 4
24. GTA3
23. Dark Souls 3
22. Castlevania: SotN
21. Final Fantasy 6
20. Resident Evil 2
19. Doom
18. Super Mario RPG
17. Dark Souls
16. Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain
15. Final Fantasy Tactics
14. Metal Gear Solid
13. Dragon Warrior 3
12. Mass Effect 2
11. Diablo 2

I'm surprised by the amount of dragon warrior games you played. 

1 minute ago, Pureis said:

I'm surprised by the amount of dragon warrior games you played. 

Dragon Warrior 1,2,3 and 4 are some of my favorite games of all time.  I played them back in the day, beginning with the original.  The NES versions hold a special place in my heart, and DW 3 and 4 specifically absolutely floored me.  DW3 for how it connected the first 3 games, and DW4 with it's different chapters/characters and the twist with the battle system.

I didn't want to put all of them though lol.. so yea.

13 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Dragon Warrior 1,2,3 and 4 are some of my favorite games of all time.  I played them back in the day, beginning with the original.  The NES versions hold a special place in my heart, and DW 3 and 4 specifically absolutely floored me.  DW3 for how it connected the first 3 games, and DW4 with it's different chapters/characters and the twist with the battle system.

I didn't want to put all of them though lol.. so yea.

I’m curious what you think of 5 since so many put it as their favourite or one of their top. I have never played it though. I’d hunt down a ps2 copy but I don’t have a ps2 anymore. SE should release it and the classic DQ games for the Switch asap.

12 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

47. Bloodborne
35. Half-Life 2
30. Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2

:ben:

I know it looks ridiculous when put like that but the THPS games were legit 10/10s back in the day. They were as pure gameplay perfection as you could get. So can't even hate that ranking tbh

• Thanks 1
57 minutes ago, nitric said:

The OG Bioshock and Infinite were incredible single-player games

I finished the OG two times and I tried to finish infinite two times but I couldn't. :D   I don't even know why I stopped playing halfway through both times. 

1 minute ago, madmaltese said:

I know it looks ridiculous when put like that but the THPS games were legit 10/10s back in the day. They were as pure gameplay perfection as you could get. So can't even hate that ranking tbh

That's right.

Back in the day, the game was just fucking amazing.  The amount of time me and my friends played the fuck out of those games.. there's no way I could possibly not have one of them on the list... and THPS2 was a huge improvement over the original and the best out of the bunch imo.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

agreed. I think i had no other games at the time but both ps1 tony hawks were really cool. the maps were sometimes super crazy and not at all real life-like. :ben: 

• Like 1
55 minutes ago, Pureis said:

I’m curious what you think of 5 since so many put it as their favourite or one of their top. I have never played it though. I’d hunt down a ps2 copy but I don’t have a ps2 anymore. SE should release it and the classic DQ games for the Switch asap.

Once it changed to DQ it made me think of dairy queen and I stopped playing.