Half-Life Alyx sold over 860,000 copies in its first week

Just now, Remij_ said:

Man, you're really dumb dude. :francis: 

No, I posted actual sources.

You posted a piece of marketing material that doesn't even make sense.........and you just tried to deny the effectiveness of a piece of viral video that became quite a hit about 12 years ago, and received many compliments.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"currently racist"  

Floppppppppppppp

cerealboxmits

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

Seems like Cooke has done a shitty job enforcing his rule then...

lllds.png

go take it up with cooke.

but then again.........Dynocrap's reaction simply isn't defendable........now is it?

Guess he should've handled himself better under the circumstances, if he can't, then that's his problem.

Edited by jehurey
Just now, The Mother Fucker said:

No they are talking about augmented reality.  Which would have been a good point to discuss, had you mentioned this 5 pages ago.  :D   instead of 2D vs 3D. 

It's the same shit...  the point is you're viewing something on a flat 2d screen..  Notice in the 3d augmented reality they have a headset on???

Monitors, tvs, phones... it's all flat... ie 2d.

The only way to perceive images in 3d with actual perceived depth is with 2 viewports, one for each eye.  3d monitors like 3DS, and 3dTVs provide the illusion of depth... but it's not immersive.. because you aren't the camera.. you can look anywhere and the illusion breaks.  In VR it doesn't....

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

go take it up with cooke.

but then again.........Dynocrap's reaction simply isn't defendable........now is it?

Guess he should've handled himself better under the circumstances, if he can't, then that's his problem.

Well that's besides the point... isn't it?

If he said the f word and got banned for it and went on a tantrum... well, maybe it's because other people are saying it with no consequences.... 

Just now, Remij_ said:

Well that's besides the point... isn't it?

If he said the f word and got banned for it and went on a tantrum... well, maybe it's because other people are saying it with no consequences.... 

No it isn't besides the point.

Someone getting banned unfairly isn't exactly uncommon.

Can you tell me another time in which somebody reacted by doing something like that?????????

If you know of an example exactly like that, I'd like to hear it.

There's only been one other time that somebody got so pissed angry, that they reacted by giving away spoilers to a game.

It was jonb when he turned into a mad little cunt because Xbox lost Tomb Raider exclusivity and the game was fixing to come out to PS4 in a few weeks, so he (practically screaming) typed out end game spoilers.

I see a pattern emerging when it comes to lemmings...

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

It's the same shit...  the point is you're viewing something on a flat 2d screen..  Notice in the 3d augmented reality they have a headset on???

Monitors, tvs, phones... it's all flat... ie 2d.

The only way to perceive images in 3d with actual perceived depth is with 2 viewports, one for each eye.  3d monitors like 3DS, and 3dTVs provide the illusion of depth... but it's not immersive.. because you aren't the camera.. you can look anywhere and the illusion breaks.  In VR it doesn't....

Yeah stereoscopic 3D.  The stereo is that it uses two lens for your left and right eye.    I said that 2-3 pages ago.

I was talking about 2D vs 3D images on the 1st page.  

Just now, jehurey said:

No it isn't besides the point.

Someone getting banned unfairly isn't exactly uncommon.

Can you tell me another time in which somebody reacted by doing something like that?????????

If you know of an example exactly like that, I'd like to hear it.

There's only been one other time that somebody got so pissed angry, that they reacted by giving away spoilers to a game.

It was jonb when he turned into a mad little cunt because Xbox lost Tomb Raider exclusivity and the game was fixing to come out to PS4 in a few weeks, so he (practically screaming) typed out end game spoilers.

I see a pattern emerging when it comes to lemmings...

I'm not defending him putting spoilers in his name.  But what lead to that point?  Him being banned for saying something other posters say liberally and never face any consequences?

You never said anything when it was Remy posting that word... unsurprisingly... but anytime a lemming does... you want action?

Yea, that pattern is noticeable alright.

3 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

I'm not defending him putting spoilers in his name.  But what lead to that point?  Him being banned for saying something other posters say liberally and never face any consequences?

You never said anything when it was Remy posting that word... unsurprisingly... but anytime a lemming does... you want action?

Doesn't matter what led to that point.

You can either control yourself or you can't.

Like I said.........if somebody else has done something like that before, let me know.

Yeah I already explained that "pattern"

I said, go take it up with Cooke.

But you're not gonna sit here and pretend that Dynocrap is the first person on this forum who has been banned unfairly and this is a huge UNPRECEDENTED scandal.

You're literally trying to provide a ridiculous excuse for him being a bitch.

I wonder why.

Edited by jehurey
4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Doesn't matter what led to that point.

You can either control yourself or you can't.

Like I said.........if somebody else has done something like that before, let me know.

Yeah I already explained that "pattern"

I said, go take it up with Cooke.

But you're not gonna sit here and pretend that Dynocrap is the first person on this forum who has been banned unfairly and this is a huge UNPRECEDENTED scandal.

You're literally trying to prove a ridiculous excuse for him being a bitch.

I wonder why.

It does matter.  He said it just as multiple others have... this very day.  And yet, they weren't banned.  Seems unfair.

Also seems like you maybe acknowledge that it was unfair... but that you don't like him and thus are glad he's banned.

You don't like being banned unfairly... do you?

Edited by Remij_
3 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

It does matter.  He said it just as multiple others have... this very day.  And yet, they weren't banned.  Seems unfair.

Also seems like you maybe acknowledge that it was unfair... but that you don't like him and thus are glad he's banned.

Really, people posted huge spoilers like that un-covered, to intentionally piss people off?

Where are they? I'm sure the mods would also like to know those posts and those psoters.

Maybe you can acknowledge that you're defending him because you're biased towards Xbox and you hate me, and therefore are taking the position opposite of me.

You wanna play that stupid petty game........there's plenty of ammunition.

Its very simple............I've asked you THREE TIMES ALREADY to post me an example of somebody doing something like that if they THOUGHT SOMETHING UNFAIR happened to him.

So........where's your example?

Edited by jehurey
5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Really, people posted huge spoilers like that un-covered, to intentionally piss people off?

Where are they? I'm sure the mods would also like to know those posts and those psoters.

Maybe you can acknowledge that you're defending him because you're biased towards Xbox and you hate me, and therefore are taking the position opposite of me.

You wanna play that stupid petty game........there's plenty of ammunition.

Its very simple............I've asked you THREE TIMES ALREADY to post me an example of somebody doing something like that if they THOUGHT SOMETHING UNFAIR happened to him.

So........where's your example?

Oh for fuck sakes.. I wasn't even talking to you..  I asked Twinblade something and you chimed in... probably taking the position opposite of me because you hate me :drake: 

I don't need to provide you shit.  I said if he got banned for saying faggot then wow... look other people have too..  Double standards... because you know... lemming and all. :roll: 

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Oh for fuck sakes.. I wasn't even talking to you..  I asked Twinblade something and you chimed in... probably taking the position opposite of me because you hate me :drake: 

I don't need to provide you shit.  I said if he got banned for saying faggot then wow... look other people have too..  Double standards... because you know... lemming and all. :roll: 

Except you HAVE BEEN responding to me within these last 3-4 posts.

Now that suddenly I've asked something from you.........you want to retroactively CANCEL this back and forth conversation, eh?

How convenient.

You do need to provide me with shit..........or else, you're just biased.

And looks like I successfully proved that.

What he did (his screen name change to intentionally throw massive spoilers) was indefensible, and you know it.

Stop crying because you know I'm right, no matter how much that kills you inside. Deal with it.

Edited by jehurey
2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Except you HAVE BEEN responding to me within these last 3-4 posts.

Now that suddenly I've asked something from you.........you want to retroactively CANCEL this back and forth conversation, eh?

How convenient.

You do need to provide me with shit..........or else, you're just biased.

And looks like I successfully proved that.

What he did (his screen name change to intentionally throw massive spoilers) was indefensible, and you know it.

Stop crying because you know I'm right, no matter how much that kills you inside. Deal with it.

I'm actually NOT being biased.  I'm the one calling out the fact that other people have said the word before, and weren't banned for it.  You seem to be conveniently ignoring that little point and saying it doesn't matter when it does.

Dyno changed his name to "I can't post for 2 days"... before he changed it to the spoiler.  I'm presuming he was banned because he said "faggot"... after that... that's on him.  But it doesn't change the fact that none of that would have happened if he wasn't banned for saying a word other people used just today, and weren't banned for... 

I'm not making excuses for him changing his name to a spoiler... get off that shit.  He was banned before that.