According to Shinobi, the next Assassin's Creed game will be revealed tomorrow April 29th

5 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

And still visually gorgeous.  I can only imagine how good next gen AC is going to look.. :scared: 

right? Ubisoft are the kings of open world games. With a better level scaler (you had to pay for the 50% xp bonus), odyssey would have been amazing, even surpassing the Witcher 3 in many ways. 

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, -GD- said:

right? Ubisoft are the kings of open world games. With a better level scaler (you had to pay for the 50% xp bonus), odyssey would have been amazing, even surpassing the Witcher 3 in many ways. 

Definitely.  They're the OGs of that shit lol.

One thing I WOULD like though, is if they did put a bit more emphasis back on stalking and assassinating.  I would love if you could set traps for your enemies and have to coerce them into springing the traps.

:wow2: 

Edited by Remij_
  • Upvote 1
8 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Odyssey was a good time but way too bloated, the game could have had half as much content and would have been better for it.

Agreed. While many of the side quests were awesome, especially the ones that had their own series of arcs, the filler ones (to pad out Xp) sucked! 

Now why would it be a next-gen game? At the end of last gen, Ubisoft churned out AssCreed4 Black Flag as a cross-gen game.

I don't think they'd let a new AssCreed game be only for next-gen consoles when there is barely any userbase at the time of release.

3 minutes ago, Ike said:

Isn't it  supposed to be a Norse/viking setting?

Vikings travelled deep into the Byzantine Empire's lands for trade, and to offer their services; particularly the Varangian Guard who became the personal bodyguard to the Emperor of the Byzantine Empire.

3 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

Vikings travelled deep into the Byzantine Empire's lands for trade, and to offer their services; particularly the Varangian Guard who became the personal bodyguard to the Emperor of the Byzantine Empire.

I bet you learned most of your ancient history from RTS games. :ready: