First screenshots of The Lord of the Rings: Gollum, coming to PC, PS5 and XSX

Who's even developing/publishing this? Honestly, EA did a really good job with the license back on GCN/PS2/Xbox. The Two Towers/Return of the King games were some of the best tie-in games ever. Also, The Third Age was a great game.

3 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Nope, im a realist. Most early next gen games will look like current gen games.

Thats not what you said.  That isn't diminishing returns....

You're using a game by the developers of the... Deponia series... to back up your claim...

How vast are the differences between high production value games and budget games this gen??  Quite a huge difference.  Don't be expecting leading edge visuals from these devs. And don't be using cross gen games either... no shirt they aren't going to look worlds apart at first.

9 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

You're using a game by the developers of the... Deponia series... to back up your claim...

How vast are the differences between high production value games and budget games this gen??  Quite a huge difference.  Don't be expecting leading edge visuals from these devs. And don't be using cross gen games either... no shirt they aren't going to look worlds apart at first.

Diminishing returns, RTX flopped

10 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Lol listen to yourself. Its a next gen game using the LOTR license, its not a budget production.

Game graphicas are starting to peak, the earlier we all admit that the better.

28 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Lol listen to yourself. Its a next gen game using the LOTR license, its not a budget production.

It's not as if you cant see the smaller jump each cycle. It's right in front of our faces.  

2 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Lmao... listen to MYSELF? Dude... it's the DEPONIA developers... this game has fuck all for budget... Its a game with GOLUM as the main character....

This is as budget as it gets who the fuck are you kidding?

And no... game graphics are NOT EVEN CLOSE to peaking..🤣 

2 hours ago, Team 2019 said:

It's from the developers of this game...

lmfao really? i have it on steam. I tried it one time, it isn't too bad for a p&c adventure but damn i quit fast. I want to try again but knowing they are responsible for this I have to reconsider.