Samsung Galaxy S and Samsung Galaxy Note Merging in 2021

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's a bomb phone that's super fast and even with constant use I've never once been worried about it dying on me. Also, that 4k/60fps video is fucking nice.

He's literally saying that I won, and he acknowledges that.     I love that I got him this pissed.   Damn......................I'm raping him.................and he literal

Posted Images

Nope, in fact its growing.

Editors' Pick|747,496 views|May 3, 2020,08:27am EDT

Samsung Suddenly Confirms Radical New Galaxy Smartphones

05/03 Update below. This post was originally published on April 30

Samsung’s Galaxy Note 20 looks like one of the year’s best smartphones, and now the company has suddenly confirmed its release. 

960x0.jpg?fit=scale

In a surprising development, Samsung used its Q1 Financial Results to confirm not only the release of the Galaxy Note 20 (renders via LetsGoDigital), but the Galaxy Fold 2. The company states that they are “for the second half” of the year and it made a point of referring to them as “differentiated products in the premium segment” which makes sense, given the Fold’s folding display and the Note 20’s radical S Pen revamp

05/02 Update: Samsung may have confirmed the release of the Galaxy Note 20, but now major news about the phone has broken via ZDNet. The site reports that Samsung will give it an upgraded chipset, compared to the Galaxy S20 line-up

And, it appears that they've "done it"

The TRUE infinity display is finally here.

No...........nothing. No hole punch, and absolutely no notch (LOL).

A true infinity display in which the camera and sensors are all underneath the screen.:hype:They've reached the mountain-top of smartphone design.

38 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Nope, in fact its growing.

Editors' Pick|747,496 views|May 3, 2020,08:27am EDT

And, it appears that they've "done it"

The TRUE infinity display is finally here.

No...........nothing. No hole punch, and absolutely no notch (LOL).

A true infinity display in which the camera and sensors are all underneath the screen.:hype:They've reached the mountain-top of smartphone design.

But......will anyone buy it? :wonder:

2 hours ago, ghostz said:

But......will anyone buy it? :wonder:

Sure...........people who want the best.

Apple has settled on CHEAPO PHONES to make money.

Just like I told you was going to happen.

Hell, Apple was so desperate for the iCheapo SE2 that they forced the release of the product during the coronavirus pandemic.

Now THATS desperation.a1b0da903b7b5dec7d7b1adeaeacf4f918bc8d8b

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

Sure...........people who want the best.

Apple has settled on CHEAPO PHONES to make money.

Just like I told you was going to happen.

Hell, Apple was so desperate for the iCheapo SE2 that they forced the release of the product during the coronavirus pandemic.

Now THATS desperation.a1b0da903b7b5dec7d7b1adeaeacf4f918bc8d8b

What’s the top selling Samsung phone?

is it a flagship? Or a $200 phone? :troll:

Just now, ghostz said:

What’s the top selling Samsung phone?

is it a flagship? Or a $200 phone? :troll:

..........thanks for admitting that I was right about the iCheapo, you avoiding that means that you don't dispute it one bit.

Now that's an admissiona1b0da903b7b5dec7d7b1adeaeacf4f918bc8d8b....of the desperation.a1b0da903b7b5dec7d7b1adeaeacf4f918bc8d8b

Just now, jehurey said:

..........thanks for admitting that I was right about the iCheapo, you avoiding that means that you don't dispute it one bit.

Now that's an admissiona1b0da903b7b5dec7d7b1adeaeacf4f918bc8d8b....of the desperation.a1b0da903b7b5dec7d7b1adeaeacf4f918bc8d8b

This is the top selling Samsung phone of 2019...and it’s not even close :tom5:

Spoiler

A8A497CA-034B-4BB2-AE45-7773B7FF93E0.thumb.png.e126ac169462f23af75b985fd37333a0.png

Just now, ghostz said:

This is the top selling Samsung phone of 2019...and it’s not even close :tom5:

Hide contents

A8A497CA-034B-4BB2-AE45-7773B7FF93E0.thumb.png.e126ac169462f23af75b985fd37333a0.png

So he just admitted why Apple is now relying on the iCheapo.

.........now that's a facta1b0da903b7b5dec7d7b1adeaeacf4f918bc8d8b

11 hours ago, jehurey said:

So he just admitted why Apple is now relying on the iCheapo.

.........now that's a facta1b0da903b7b5dec7d7b1adeaeacf4f918bc8d8b

The average selling price of iPhones was $692, while Samsung smartphones sold for $227. This means that the gap between the average prices has reached a new record of $465. This comes as no surprise. 

:kaz: another swing and a miss :kaz:

and the final nail in the coffin :tom5:

Spoiler

8DB92B40-E35B-414B-AC0C-B183108343E2.thumb.png.2b0844b9563d5c9387540d5a1a4fbe4b.png

oh wait. ANOTHER nail :smoke:

Spoiler

522FCC0B-4DF8-4E85-805A-EADB1B2942D4.thumb.jpeg.bf68450ca6dfe42b91bada38faaf90b6.jpeg

Samsung flagships aren’t top 5...ANYWHERE! Even the iPhone XR doubles the average cost of Samsung’s top sellers :kaz:  Apple all of North America on lock, but hey, that A10 is good enough for the 3rd world countries :tom5:

the a2 core is $70 USD...LMAO  

Edited by ghostz
18 minutes ago, The Mother Fucker said:

The heart monitoring & Co2 blood pressure monitoring sensors of my Galaxy S7 Edge make my device ( a 2016 made phone) a essential health tool today.

iPhone 6S ain't got nothing on it.  

Your s7 is a dinosaur lol

1 hour ago, Ike said:

I love my iPhone XR :love:

i think that was highest selling phone last year iirc with like 45 million sold. i love my 11. i have 0 interest in upgrading, since these phones are already overpowered. 

Just now, -GD- said:

i think that was highest selling phone last year iirc with like 45 million sold. i love my 11. i have 0 interest in upgrading, since these phones are already overpowered. 

It's a bomb phone that's super fast and even with constant use I've never once been worried about it dying on me. Also, that 4k/60fps video is fucking nice. :whew:

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, -GD- said:

Love my 11pm as well but with no upgrade fee or change to monthly cost I’ll be getting the 12 as well

I need to upgrade the watch tho, I’ll likely wait for the new one instead of getting series 5

Edited by ghostz