Which (if any) sports are you going to miss the most this year?

At this point it’s looking like a complete wash for competitive sports this year, at least for ones with some dignity and not run by slimeballs like Dana white.

My 2 favorite that I follow religiously and is giving me withdrawals are

Basketball: This season was one of the best I can remember and had teams that were stacked. For all these players who were delivering it their all and to have the league pull the plug so damn close to the end of the season must feel like a gut punch as their work and effort was for nothing.

Boxing: I think this is the most volatile sport as a fighters career in their prime is so short more so than any other sport I can think especially when they go on hiatus. Mike Tyson going to prison for 3 years changed  him from king of the sport, to being completely washed. Ditto for Muhammad Ali with his 3 year break for refusing to be drafted in Vietnam. A lot of ace fighters are going to come back next year and lose a lot of their luster, Shame because there’s a lot of incredible fights lined up this year

4 minutes ago, Ike said:

The NBA postseason was gonna be so damn good this year. :(

I'm also sad that there won't be Euro cup this year.

I know :tear2:

im sure the only player happy is kawhi since he can load manage the rest of the year and be the reclusive incel he wants to be.

7 minutes ago, Delita said:

im sure the only player happy is kawhi since he can load manage the rest of the year and be the reclusive incel he wants to be.

Clippers just have another excuse why they've never reached a conference finals now. :hest:

I'm going to miss baseball. Even though they probably could bring it back, however.......watching baseball is already so much of a grind, that this bastardized no-crowd empty stadium baseball would be even more of a grind.

I really am curious as to whether they can bring back basketball........there's too much sweat involved.

But maybe they can negotiate the 16 teams that can make the playoffs and then all you would need to do is put those teams in a two week quarantine, along with coaches/refs/personell and then have them commit to having a playoff at one location for like a 4-6 week period. Its possible.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

I'm going to miss baseball. Even though they probably could bring it back, however.......watching baseball is already so much of a grind, that this bastardized no-crowd empty stadium baseball would be even more of a grind.

I really am curious as to whether they can bring back basketball........there's too much sweat involved.

But maybe they can negotiate the 16 teams that can make the playoffs and then all you would need to do is put those teams in a two week quarantine, along with coaches/refs/personell and then have them commit to having a playoff at one location for like a 4-6 week period. Its possible.

There's been talks of doing the rest of the NBA season entirely in Las Vegas. They're concerned about the elder coaches and staff though. Crowds are unimportant right now. People just want a distraction and sports would be great.

3 minutes ago, Ike said:

There's been talks of doing the rest of the NBA season entirely in Las Vegas. They're concerned about the elder coaches and staff though. Crowds are unimportant right now. People just want a distraction and sports would be great.

What if they move the coaches to the tv booth area, and then put loudspeakers on the bench area so that they can scream to the players in real-time.

And then when they huddle for strategy, a person has like a big-ass 27 inch tablet that has video of the coach, a small speaker so that they can hear them in close proximity, and the coach can draw up the play and it shows up on the tablet.

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

What if they move the coaches to the tv booth area, and then put loudspeakers on the bench area so that they can scream to the players in real-time.

And then when they huddle for strategy, a person has like a big-ass 27 inch tablet that has video of the coach, a small speaker so that they can hear them in close proximity, and the coach can draw up the play and it shows up on the tablet.

I'm sure they could figure a way out. I just really want to watch basketball again. :tocry:

1 hour ago, Delita said:

:D this is goot. rarely do I think of kawhai, so to make a joke about him and make it sturdy a + you spoiler fucko. :-*