Inside Xbox Stream thread - *now over*

Honestly this was definitely better than their last stream. They showed a surprising amount of new IPs and most of them looked interesting, I just wish there was more gameplay shown for some of the bigger games like AC Valhalla. A Yakuza 7 release date would have been nice too, SEGA hasn't said anything about when the game is coming out.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Another butch, female protagonist.

the whole show is a mediocre teaser of what's to come on PS5.

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Honestly this was definitely better than their last stream. They showed a surprising amount of new IPs and most of them looked interesting, I just wish there was more gameplay shown for some of the bigger games like AC Valhalla. A Yakuza 7 release date would have been nice too, SEGA hasn't said anything about when the game is coming out.

they said it's launching with series X so november.

It'll be a cross-gen game like Yakuza Ishin in Japan. it came out for both PS3 and PS4

2 minutes ago, Bodycount VII said:

Bloober team :bow: they're from CDprojekt Red's neck of the woods so no American SJW babies can infect this.

Really interested now, it just reminds me of one of those old horror games that even if it's a 7.0-8.0 range title, it'll still be memorable as fuck

The-Medium_05-07-20.jpg

POLISH GOLD!  :bow: 

PC and Xbox exclusive BCHBRA :hest:

6 minutes ago, Bodycount VII said:

they said it's launching with series X so november.

It'll be a cross-gen game like Yakuza Ishin in Japan. it came out for both PS3 and PS4

But does that mean the rest of the versions won't come out until the fall? That would be lame, the PS4 version was originally supposed to come out in the summer.

8 minutes ago, Delita said:

I’ll give them credit that they did show new ips. Some looked wack, but others looked pretty cool. The one that looked like Turok with the dinosaurs looked not bad

Looked like Left4Dead with dinosaurs.

26 minutes ago, Bodycount VII said:

"THE MEDIUM":wow:

Who the fuck is bloober team?

And they actually got AKira Yamaoka to do the soundtrack :wow: 

Please don't tell me that's one of MS new budget studios

The team that made that Blair Witch game. :mj:

Just now, Bodycount VII said:

these guys have never made an exclusive, all of their past games are on PS4 (and switch) as well. :hest:

Didn't you just recently make a post about it hopefully not ruining the launch of the ps4 version.. hoping it was timed exclusive?