Pussy-ass companies that turn off Like/Dislike controls, comments, and are able to reset dislikes on youtube *OFFICIAL BOYCOTT LIST

1. Naughty Dog

Comments turned off, dislikes turned off

2. Microsoft

(Second re-upload with 30k dislikes scrubbed from yesterday, original upload set to private)

Laugh and scoff at these true losers of the industry who tucked tail and ran when served with their deserved L's :pavarotti:

Keep in mind even Activision had the balls to leave infinite warfare's content un-altered after they ate several million dislikes... 

1 minute ago, -GD- said:

you are just realizing the system is rigged? lol paid views, likes, getting dislikes erased, fake positive/negative comments have been around for over a decade lol. 

seems so crooked that these large companies are able to manipulate stats to get their shitty products a little extra shine.

So, So wrong. 

2 minutes ago, Bodycount VII said:

seems so crooked that these large companies are able to manipulate stats to get their shitty products a little extra shine.

So, So wrong. 

pop artists , fitness "experts", famous youtubers....many have done it, as well. 

yea but nobody has deleted as many downvotes as microsoft with their xbox products/shows. 

i don't understand how they keep going like this, i mean they are dead, they are like this youtuber bitch brooke houts that abused her dog and still keeps going even with 100% downvotes and only hate comments. lmfao.

Edited by kaz
28 minutes ago, -GD- said:

pop artists , fitness "experts", famous youtubers....many have done it, as well. 

Instagram is the worst at this. Most of those "influencers" (I fucking despise that term, btw) are buoyed by so many bot accounts.

8 minutes ago, Ike said:

Instagram is the worst at this. Most of those "influencers" (I fucking despise that term, btw) are buoyed by so many bot accounts.

ha yeah. i know legit IG models and they say the paid ones have really hurt their growth. 

btw, check out @nastya_nass_

her face is eh, but dat ass

• dead 2
  • aitch 1
4 hours ago, -GD- said:

you are just realizing the system is rigged? lol paid views, likes, getting dislikes erased, fake positive/negative comments have been around for over a decade lol. 

It wasn't as evident as now though.

4 hours ago, Bodycount VII said:

that's what courage looks like. They ate those L's, reworked the franchise and got back to giving fans what they wanted. :glad: 

As someone who hasn’t paid any attention to CoD since it became the fifa of shooters back in 2007, what made this one so hated?