Are Microsoft fucking up ANOTHER console launch?

3 minutes ago, Cell said:

Systemwars is a fucking lemming Turkey shoot today. 

:RISITAS:

What's funny is... "lemmings" are playing a game... and cows.... are just perpetually butthurt about it :rofl: 

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

''See you on Infinite.'' -Jonbitch may 2020   That worked out well. 

Fixed that for you 

Posted Images

:hest:so glad the old server/threads were restored. lemmings' favorite cope is "oh, well obviously no one thought xbox would actually beat playstation anywayz..."

these old threads from 2020 clearly demonstrate the hardcore dumbos definitely thought this gen would be different/that they had a chance :mj: 

• Geese 1
1 minute ago, Quad Damage said:

:hest:so glad the old server/threads were restored. lemmings' favorite cope is "oh, well obviously no one thought xbox would actually beat playstation anywayz..."

these old threads from 2020 clearly demonstrate the hardcore dumbos definitely thought this gen would be different/that they had a chance :mj: 

This generation should have been different.  MS dropped a lot of balls this gen though.  I thought they'd have their shit together for this gen, but I was wrong. 

• Upvote 1

Lemshits have finished the 4 hour walking simulator and are now free to come to System Wars to damage control this turd :mj:

They are in here pretending to still play the game when the credits for them rolled hours ago. That turd is 3/4 cutscenes and 1/4 gameplay that is easy as fuck and can be completed in one sitting :kaz:

Just now, FIREPOWER said:

Lemshits have finished the 4 hour walking simulator and are now free to come to System Wars to damage control this turd :mj:

They are in here pretending to still play the game when the credits for them rolled hours ago. That turd is 3/4 cutscenes and 1/4 gameplay that is easy as fuck and can be completed in one sitting :kaz:

Post your recent games :juggle:

10 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

More people here are playing this than they played Duller Blade and FF7:pacspit:

1 hour ago, Remij said:

What's funny is... "lemmings" are playing a game... and cows.... are just perpetually butthurt about it :rofl: 

The cows are playing it too :rofls:

• Haha 1
12 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

They don't see the irony that they're playing it on Game Pass as if that in any way remove the fact that Microsoft has parted them with their money for their games LOL

17 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

I'll never stop finding it hilarious that the real life fanboys here think it's some kind of gotcha when others are actually playing the games they shit on lol 

LMFAO owned! You're actually playing Hellblade 2! I live this shit bro! Didn't touch Helldivers, FFVII or Stellar Blade! OWNED :grimaceleft:

2 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

I'll never stop finding it hilarious that the real life fanboys here think it's some kind of gotcha when others are actually playing the games they shit on lol 

LMFAO owned! You're actually playing Hellblade 2! I live this shit bro! Didn't touch Helldivers, FFVII or Stellar Blade! OWNED :grimaceleft:

It's Copium from these lemtards. Fact of the matter is I've never played Hellblade and never will, it's a shitty walking sim. I'd rather play Detroit Become Human if I want waste my time on movie game trash.

There are only two games on SW that I bash that I played, Halo infinite and Sixfield. Halo Infinite was free to play and I dropped it when I realized the trash that it was 2 hours into the multiplayer. I dropped Starfield about 19-20 hours in because that became boring as well even though I love space games and I'm a fan of old Bethesda games like Skyrim.

Truth of the matter is that lemshits like Lemij spend years waiting for Sony games to come to PC and he loves them to bits. He just won't admit that they are better than the trash he usually plays from MS. Cuckstz plays his nephew's PS5 whenever he lets him :kaz:

All the lemshits here are fakeboys and retards cheering for a dead console brand out of tradition.

we dont play games, but when we do, its the 6.0's for the netflixtubi for games service for the platform we dont own.

straight drooling retard believe this with all their heart and soul, like they did that xbox had a chance this gen :hest: 

• Haha 1
12 hours ago, Remij said:

"We're playing a 6/10 while you have been enjoying AAA games this year, OWNED LOL JEALOUS OF X!"

Listen to yourself man :|

• Geese 1