Summer Game Fest showcase (Unreal Engine 5 reveal)

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jonb meltdown in multiple threads 

A c-Rate tomb raider knock-off non-game with actual GAMEPLAY and it looks better than everything MS showed! Lmao!

Just imagine what God of War 2 is gonna look like, let alone ND games 

11 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Seriously. I bet dropping a few AI characters throughout that level would have been enough to cause the whole demo to choke. The tech is advanced but it'll be years before it can be realistically applied to actual games.

Even if gets downgraded to half of what's shown on screen, it will still shit on current gen, badly.

the demo was boring as fuck, i fell asleep. a room full of hundredsofthoudsandsmillions of the same statue with dat same level of detail?????? :ooh::ooh:

Edited by kaz
7 minutes ago, bhytre said:

Tech Demo Chronicles: More Triangles :dipbaby:

what the fuck do they even mean, i thought it's like the ultimate QTE simulator pressing unlimited triangle buttons 

45 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

DynamiteCop - "Bbbut the insanely fast SSD won't make a difference :awww:

Epic - "Hold my beer" 

You guys are morons, I never said that. I said the thought that the PlayStation SSD would provide any benefit over the Series X SSD beyond minute loading is ridiculous.

They're both lightyears beyond any asset streaming requirements that could ever present themselves. You're also completely forgetting rendering bottlenecks, it doesn't matter how much you can stream if you hit a rendering ceiling.

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

You guys are morons, I never said that. I said the thought that the PlayStation SSD would provide any benefit over the Series X SSD beyond minute loading is ridiculous.

They're both lightyears beyond any asset streaming requirements that could ever present themselves. You're also completely forgetting rendering bottlenecks, it doesn't matter how much you can stream if you hit a rendering ceiling.

That back peddle..... now you're claiming you never said that.... is that your final answer? :mjpls:

19 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

That back peddle..... now you're claiming you never said that.... is that your final answer? :mjpls:

lol, yea.. i remember he said it's a waste as well. 

5 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

I always maintained exactly what I said above. 

lol 

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop said:

It is a waste, neither will ever have their potential tapped and memory bandwidth is still the most important streaming dictation.

Bbbut I never said it is a waste. :awww:

5 mins later..... "it is a waste" :lawl:

5 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Bbbut I never said it is a waste. :awww:

5 mins later..... "it is a waste" :lawl:

You can't be this stupid... Both posts express it's a waste, the first explains why. You're a damn moron.

Edited by DynamiteCop
1 minute ago, Team 2019 said:

Hey if a game loads in 2 seconds on PS5 and 4 seconds on X. It's not a waste by default.

Which is why I said there would be minute differences in load times, but in terms of asset streaming they're both a total waste, nothing will even come close to even the threshold of Microsoft's SSD. Also again, memory still dictates the conversation.

1 hour ago, Team 2019 said:

I'm playing Rage 2 and it has grass and trees LOD popping up 20 meters in front, and shadows pop up 10 meters ahead when driving. Even getting rid of that shit would make it look 100x better.

Rage 2 has really good graphics . I like the little towns graphics . Its 1080p tho