This virus is making people lazy as fuck

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i have 0 respect for these clowns. i'm glad i'm working full-time. hell, i've even picked up some extra freelance work. 

Take it from liquid, he’s spent the last 15 years on government assistance. 

That faggot posted his entire resume     ive also seen his graphic design work, and now it totally makes sense when he says “I’ve been” rather than “I am”

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, bhytre said:

Photographers in a job thread  :tom: 

I've been a Graphic Designer, Project Manger, and Creative Staffing Director as well as in house Photographer. Working at Marvel Comics, Penguin Random House, Scholastic Books, Paragon, and have worked on special projects for Hulu, QVC, and Samsung. What exactly do you do? 

Edited by Liquid
  • Haha 1
15 minutes ago, Liquid said:

I've been a Graphic Designer, Project Manger, and Creative Staffing Director as well as in house Photographer. Working at Marvel Comics, Penguin Random House, Scholastic Books, Paragon, and have worked on special projects for Hulu, QVC, and Samsung. What exactly do you do? 

Did my comment sting? :tom:Sugarcoat to impress as much as you want, but look how quickly you got culled with your 'job' :tom: 

I'm self-employed in construction and welding, always work :umad: 

32 minutes ago, Liquid said:

Please try to make sense. You're the ****a who still hasnt posted a face where your entire head wasn't either cut off and all the reflective surfaces were also boxed out. 

Remember when you posted a pic with your ears pierced and a blow dryer? Then you claimed to be metrosexual? :mj:

3 minutes ago, bhytre said:

Did my comment sting? :tom:Sugarcoat to impress as much as you want, but look how quickly you got culled with your 'job' :tom: 

The Home Depot parking lot looked empty last time I was there bro. 

4 minutes ago, bhytre said:

That faggot posted his entire resume :D 

ive also seen his graphic design work, and now it totally makes sense when he says “I’ve been” rather than “I am” :kaz:

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Remember when you posted a pic with your ears pierced and a blow dryer? Then you claimed to be metrosexual? :mj:

Remember when you posted a picture in a old lady's bedroom and you claimed it was your "guest room"? Then a week later you posted another picture and had a colostomy bag hanging behind you? 

Edited by Liquid
1 minute ago, Liquid said:

Remember when you posted a picture in a old lady's bedroom and you claimed it was your "guest room"? Then a week later you posted another picture and had a colostomy bag hanging behind you? 

:finkle:

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

That faggot posted his entire resume :D 

ive also seen his graphic design work, and now it totally makes sense when he says “I’ve been” rather than “I am” :kaz:

Graphic Design was never where my interest fully laid. I prefer PM and have hopped back and forth. My dad was a photographer so I grew up shooting and at some point I was given a choice to make a lateral movement to be inhouse photographer and operate semi-independently in the company rather than be one of 3 production designers and I took it. It rekindled my interest in it and I invested in my own gear and did freelance design/photography work. 

How's lawn care technology these days? 

1 minute ago, Liquid said:

Graphic Design was never where my interest fully laid. I prefer PM and have hopped back and forth. My dad was a photographer so I grew up shooting and at some point I was given a choice to make a lateral movement to be inhouse photographer and operate semi-independently in the company rather than be one of 3 production designers and I took it. It rekindled my interest in it and I invested in my own gear and did freelance design/photography work. 

How's lawn care technology these days? 

Sold the business About 8 years ago. Lawn care is always boomin tho, grass will always grow :smoke:

7 minutes ago, Liquid said:

It was my guest room of one of my properties, yes, and at the time My grandmother was staying with me

its great to be in a situation where you can help family (not the other way around)

:juggle:

Just now, ghostz said:

Sold the business About 8 years ago. Lawn care is always boomin tho, grass will always grow :smoke:

Sold your lawn mower on Craigslist? Ok. Yeah, I'm sure tons of people are desperately looking to hire someone to hire a kid to mow their lawns while they're inside doing nothing. 

Just now, Liquid said:

Sold your lawn mower on Craigslist? Ok. Yeah, I'm sure tons of people are desperately looking to hire someone to hire a kid to mow their lawns while they're inside doing nothing. 

I had a fleet of equipment worth over 200k and a client list and contracts worth 300k :juggle: sold for half a million, more than you’ve made in your life :juggle:

Just now, ghostz said:

It was my guest room of one of my properties, yes, and at the time My grandmother was staying with me

its great to be in a situation where you can help family (not the other way around)

:juggle:

Funny, that wasn't the story you told us. "One of my properties" LMFAO