This virus is making people lazy as fuck

2 hours ago, jehurey said:

I'll repeat it again, because you have nothing to counter it.

YOU check off more boxes for racism than I ever will.

There's nothing you can say that will change that.

Maybe, one day, try to man up and deal with it. Its not my job to solve your emotional problems.

You're pretty racist Jehurey.  Every chance you get you try to tear the white man down.  It's espeically funny when you talk about Black men fucking our women.  You love talking about that.  I honestly think it gets you off.

I'll quote it the next time you do it, just to point it out :fblike: 

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i have 0 respect for these clowns. i'm glad i'm working full-time. hell, i've even picked up some extra freelance work. 

Take it from liquid, he’s spent the last 15 years on government assistance. 

That faggot posted his entire resume     ive also seen his graphic design work, and now it totally makes sense when he says “I’ve been” rather than “I am”

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Remij_ said:

You're pretty racist Jehurey.  Every chance you get you try to tear the white man down.  It's espeically funny when you talk about Black men fucking our women.  You love talking about that.  I honestly think it gets you off.

And Jerry isn’t even black, what the fuck. :D obviously he doesn’t have a girlfriend, but if he did... wow he’s a cuck, lol. 

thats multiple people now confirming @jehurey is racist. Eek. Not a good look, Jerry. 

8 hours ago, Casual said:

Lol what kind of idiot would willingly go back to work to make less money in any situation. Let alone a pandemic. That’s not being lazy that’s being fucking smart. The stupid part is being able to work full time in what claims to be a first world country and make that little amount of money. 

Smh at people that make these types of arguments who aren’t business owners lmao. Which side are you on? Corporations have somehow convinced a bunch of idiots that it’s “lazy” to not want to spend your life working like a peasant for pathetic wages that are barely enough to survive while companies turn record profits year after year. The idea that anyone who isn’t even making as much as unemployment pays would have that much loyalty to a company is laughable. 

Working is nothing more than a means to an end. Why would you do more than necessary? I’m lucky enough to have still have my job and be working from home right now. You can bet your ass I’m taking advantage of that shit. I’ll more than likely be working a standard work week for the rest of my good years, I’ll happily use this situation to gain all the extra free time I can. I’m making a hell of a lot more than unemployment and you won’t find me feeling guilty. 

Any employee who isn’t trying to get the absolute most out of a company while giving them as little as you can is doing it wrong. 

In Florida, you get a fraction of your previous earnings, that is, if you are able to make our broken unemployment system work lol. But still, will a state pay someone $8,000 a month, if that’s what they were making before they got fired? I don’t see that happening. 
but, I see where you are coming from if you are you earning more with unemployment than from your former employer. 

but...I think it would be wiser, long term, to have some kind of job (in your respective line of work) ASAP. Because when the pandemic benefits end (I think the federal bump is just an extra $600 a week), you are going to have tons of people fighting for new jobs.  

just my 3 cents 

• Thanks 1
21 hours ago, Bodycount VII said:

it's insane, i know several people who are getting more than they make per month, low wage workers who made around $15 an hour are getting $2000 a month, more than they would get while working.

-They're making more money

-They don't have to spend time or money on travel, gas, transport

-They don't have to work at all

-Savings dramatically improve when you can't fucking go out, go to the bar, go to movies, go to shows etc.

of course they're gonna get burned on income taxes at the end of the year though.

Let's see.  If someone who makes $15 an hour.    An average work week is 40 hours.  40 x 15 = $600 a week.  Calculate there are 4 weeks in a month that totals $2400 the net income, a $15 hour salary person would make a month.  :reg:

9 hours ago, HolyAx said:

Yeah its definitely not for someone with your skill levels :D I remember how you drew anatomy and your 'amazing' cartooning abilities.

Graphic design and illustration are completely different professions, Anti-genius. 

4 hours ago, -GD- said:

In Florida, you get a fraction of your previous earnings, that is, if you are able to make our broken unemployment system work lol. But still, will a state pay someone $8,000 a month, if that’s what they were making before they got fired? I don’t see that happening. 
but, I see where you are coming from if you are you earning more with unemployment than from your former employer. 

but...I think it would be wiser, long term, to have some kind of job (in your respective line of work) ASAP. Because when the pandemic benefits end (I think the federal bump is just an extra $600 a week), you are going to have tons of people fighting for new jobs.  

just my 3 cents 

Long term sure but I guess to me, the people who are in this position (getting more from unemployment than work) have such a bleak long term picture regardless. I mean statistically the people doing minimum wage jobs are unlikely to get meaningfully beyond that in their careers. I can’t even imagine the stress that comes with having an underpaying job living check to check with massive debt when you know it’s likely only getting worse.

on top of that people in these jobs generally have less means to destress. They obviously lack money and usually being low income means spending more of your time either working or doing necessary tasks like grocery shopping, cooking, laundry, etc. 

for a lot of these people this might be the only period they ever get to catch their breath and have a little less stress/more means to destress. 

Like you said, long term it probably results in it being a bit worse for them but at a certain point there’s diminishing returns on how much worse something can get. 

1 hour ago, Liquid said:

Graphic design and illustration are completely different professions, Anti-genius. 

bruh, just ignore them. as if you have to explain yourself how you make a living. I mean pennies for a few photos here and there isn't a disgrace or anything.

19 minutes ago, kazilicious said:

bruh, just ignore them. as if you have to explain yourself how you make a living. I mean pennies for a few photos here and there isn't a disgrace or anything.

We know how remy makes a living. Government handouts, lol. 

• Haha 1
16 hours ago, Casual said:

Lol what kind of idiot would willingly go back to work to make less money in any situation. Let alone a pandemic. That’s not being lazy that’s being fucking smart. The stupid part is being able to work full time in what claims to be a first world country and make that little amount of money. 

Smh at people that make these types of arguments who aren’t business owners lmao. Which side are you on? Corporations have somehow convinced a bunch of idiots that it’s “lazy” to not want to spend your life working like a peasant for pathetic wages that are barely enough to survive while companies turn record profits year after year. The idea that anyone who isn’t even making as much as unemployment pays would have that much loyalty to a company is laughable. 

Working is nothing more than a means to an end. Why would you do more than necessary? I’m lucky enough to have still have my job and be working from home right now. You can bet your ass I’m taking advantage of that shit. I’ll more than likely be working a standard work week for the rest of my good years, I’ll happily use this situation to gain all the extra free time I can. I’m making a hell of a lot more than unemployment and you won’t find me feeling guilty. 

Any employee who isn’t trying to get the absolute most out of a company while giving them as little as you can is doing it wrong. 

I'm not necessarily blaming people because the incentives are what they are. 

I'm not saying it's a majority of them but there's a rampant mentality out there that returning to work is some kind of a safety problem at this point and it's not. The social distancing is manageable and this virus is not a threat to a vast majority of people. 

8 minutes ago, Vini said:

I'm not saying it's a majority of them but there's a rampant mentality out there that returning to work is some kind of a safety problem at this point and it's not. The social distancing is manageable and this virus is not a threat to a vast majority of people. 

I agree that covid is not as much of a threat outside of the bigger, highly affected cities. As long as social distancing is practiced, most businesses should be allowed to be open. 

58 minutes ago, Vini said:

I unno, all the evidence says that’s just wrong. Look at the spikes the dumbo red states are seeing after opening up or people protesting. It’s still a safety risk and on top of that it puts a huge strain on the healthcare system. There’s people that need beds in hospitals more than Karen needs to get a haircut. Social distancing might be manageable in some places but the reality is people are stupid. People can’t even follow arrows and stay 6 feet apart at a grocery store. 

States are going to open though and it’s just gonna prolong the whole thing. 

9 minutes ago, Casual said:

I unno, all the evidence says that’s just wrong. Look at the spikes the dumbo red states are seeing after opening up or people protesting. It’s still a safety risk and on top of that it puts a huge strain on the healthcare system. There’s people that need beds in hospitals more than Karen needs to get a haircut. Social distancing might be manageable in some places but the reality is people are stupid. People can’t even follow arrows and stay 6 feet apart at a grocery store. 

States are going to open though and it’s just gonna prolong the whole thing. 

Vini is an idiot. Bernie Bro turned MAGAt. 

14 hours ago, Remij_ said:

Nah.........you're just siding with him because your butthurt.

Which means you have some bigoted motivations, as well.

I'll give you the same advise I gave him...........its NOT MY JOB to solve your emotional problems.

That's on you.

13 hours ago, ghostz said:

And Jerry isn’t even black, what the fuck. :D obviously he doesn’t have a girlfriend, but if he did... wow he’s a cuck, lol. 

thats multiple people now confirming @jehurey is racist. Eek. Not a good look, Jerry. 

they're trying to help you...........a known racist.

says more about them than it does about me.

its not my fault that in this thread, the two people you seem to have a problem with are minorities.

looks like you're living up to your reputation as this forum's racist...............since you are even listed in the rules for racism, and you are named as an example of racism.

7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

they're trying to help you...........a known racist.

says more about them than it does about me.

its not my fault that in this thread, the two people you seem to have a problem with are minorities.

looks like you're living up to your reputation as this forum's racist...............since you are even listed in the rules for racism, and you are named as an example of racism.

You mean the thread...where multiple people called you racist? :banderoos: 

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Nah.........you're just siding with him because your butthurt.

Which means you have some bigoted motivations, as well.

I'll give you the same advise I gave him...........its NOT MY JOB to solve your emotional problems.

That's on you.

No.. I called u racist before he ever did lmao.  You threw a fit when I did too.  You're really butthurt about the white man... which is so obvious as you talk on behalf of black people so much.  You LOVE saying they fuck our women.  You're the worst kind of racist because you're completely oblivious to the fact that you are.

It's not my job to feel sorry for you because you're a minority dude.  Yet every day you expect it.  You're the one with emotional issues lmao