This virus is making people lazy as fuck

I know people who get paid more on unemployment and don't wanna go back to work. Lazy fucks, so far this shit kills fatties and 80 year olds.

Hide your grandma, pop some vitamins, hit the treadmill and get back to work. 

Edited by Vini
  • Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i have 0 respect for these clowns. i'm glad i'm working full-time. hell, i've even picked up some extra freelance work. 

Take it from liquid, he’s spent the last 15 years on government assistance. 

That faggot posted his entire resume     ive also seen his graphic design work, and now it totally makes sense when he says “I’ve been” rather than “I am”

Posted Images

it's insane, i know several people who are getting more than they make per month, low wage workers who made around $15 an hour are getting $2000 a month, more than they would get while working.

-They're making more money

-They don't have to spend time or money on travel, gas, transport

-They don't have to work at all

-Savings dramatically improve when you can't fucking go out, go to the bar, go to movies, go to shows etc.

of course they're gonna get burned on income taxes at the end of the year though.

1 minute ago, Bodycount VII said:

it's insane, i know several people who are getting more than they make per month, low wage workers who made around $15 an hour are getting $2000 a month, more than they would get while working.

-Savings dramatically improve when you can't fucking go out, go to the bar, go to movies, go to shows etc.

of course they're gonna get burned on income taxes at the end of the year though.

Not really though, I think unemployment only gets taxed 10%

Edited by Vini

Yeah its silly, im making a grand a week just sitting on my ass. I've heard about a lot of essential workers who are quitting their jobs and going on unemployment because of how much more it pays.

Theres even a disclaimer on my state's unemployment site that straight up says you don't even have to look for a job during this period, further encouraging everyone to just sit back and watch the handouts roll in. The government really dropped the ball with that stimulus bill.

6 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Yeah its silly, im making a grand a week just sitting on my ass. I've heard about a lot of essential workers who are quitting their jobs and going on unemployment because of how much more it pays.

Theres even a disclaimer on my state's unemployment site that straight up says you don't even have to look for a job during this period, further encouraging everyone to just sit back and watch the handouts roll in. The government really dropped the ball with that stimulus bill.

You can’t quit & claim UE. 

but yeah. I know a lot of people making more too. I don’t really care, it will run out and they’ll be poor AF because they don’t know the value of the money 

I know people (without jobs) who are using the money to buy cars, book luxury vacations, etc. morons :D 

Edited by ghostz
1 minute ago, ghostz said:

You can’t quit & claim UE. 

but yeah. I know a lot of people making more too. I don’t really care, it will run out and they’ll be poor AF because they don’t know the value of the money 

I know people (without jobs) who are using the money to buy cars, book luxury vacations, etc. morons :D 

Yes you can. You’re eligible as long as you’ve held a full time position for a decent amount of time, regardless of how you left it.

But I’m pretty sure right now there’s little criteria for unemployment. Anyone who applies is pretty much guaranteed to get accepted in most cases.

LOL, companies have been keeping worker's wages down.

When something happens, people get a little bit of unemployment benefits (that they paid into).

And now people are blaming the government because workers are figuring out that they've been underpaid for a very long time.

There's a reason why progressive Democrats are trying to push $15/hour minimum wage, because that forces everybody's wages to go up in a domino-effect.

Instead, short-sighted losers get mad at the idea of minimum wage workers possibly getting more money.

9 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Yes you can. You’re eligible as long as you’ve held a full time position for a decent amount of time, regardless of how you left it.

But I’m pretty sure right now there’s little criteria for unemployment. Anyone who applies is pretty much guaranteed to get accepted in most cases.

Um no that’s wrong. If you quit you don’t get jack. It’s for people fired, layed off or temporary lay offs

1 minute ago, Delita said:

Um no that’s wrong. If you quit you don’t get jack. It’s for people fired, layed off or temporary lay offs

this. i know a lot of companies that push away employees (demotions/shit hours) instead of firing them for that reason. 

• Sad 1
35 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Here's a spoiler. You never had to look for a job. They only require that a person doesn't turn down work. There's no real way to confirm someone is looking for work. Again you make a fool of yourself. Just stop. 

Just now, Liquid said:

Here's a spoiler. You never had to look for a job. They only require that a person doesn't turn down work. There's no real way to confirm someone is looking for work. Again you make a fool of yourself. Just stop. 

Take it from liquid, he’s spent the last 15 years on government assistance. 

• Haha 2
47 minutes ago, Bodycount VII said:

$15 an hour works out to $30k a year.

$2,000 a month works out to $24k a year.

So no lol. 

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

Is that how you collect? To ugly to be around other people? 

:drake:

Please try to make sense. You're the ****a who still hasnt posted a face where your entire head wasn't either cut off and all the reflective surfaces were also boxed out.