This virus is making people lazy as fuck

46 minutes ago, Liquid said:

For the record, liking Trump automatically shows a person is either stupid, racist, easily subjugated (Vini), dishonest, or an opportunist. 

You wore a Spawn bandana around your face to an S&M fashion show, and said the gayest  line of all time to  Jon, "...I'll tug your leash when I get bored." Snap, snap, bitches.

:biggrin: How can anyone take your opinion seriously? :D

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i have 0 respect for these clowns. i'm glad i'm working full-time. hell, i've even picked up some extra freelance work. 

Take it from liquid, he’s spent the last 15 years on government assistance. 

That faggot posted his entire resume     ive also seen his graphic design work, and now it totally makes sense when he says “I’ve been” rather than “I am”

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, Saucer said:

You wore a Spawn bandana around your face to an S&M fashion show, and said the gayest  line of all time to  Jon, "...I'll tug your leash when I get bored." Snap, snap, bitches.

:biggrin: How can anyone take your opinion seriously? :D

I like where you quoted me, then added something I didn't say immediately after to both give yourself cover and muddy my comment. Pure Saucer bullshitting to get into a pointless argument yet give yourself cover drivel. 

1 minute ago, Liquid said:

I like where you quoted me, then added something I didn't say immediately after to both give yourself cover and muddy my comment. Pure Saucer bullshitting to get into a pointless argument yet give yourself cover drivel. 

For God's sake just come out of the closet already. Cooke is gay. No one here cares. :D

1 minute ago, Saucer said:

For God's sake just come out of the closet already. Cooke is gay. No one here cares. :D

Oh, so we're doing this now. There's nothing shameful about being gay and I wouldn't pretend to be straight to impress a forum full of people where I only respect less than a handful of the people in it.  I like how you ignore the fact that I was with a female date at the party, but no big woop.

2 minutes ago, Liquid said:

Oh, so we're doing this now. There's nothing shameful about being gay and I wouldn't pretend to be straight to impress a forum full of people where I only respect less than a handful of the people in it.  I like how you ignore the fact that I was with a female date at the party, but no big woop.

We have no idea if you were on a date with her or if she's just a friend.

If it were one or two things, I wouldn't think much of it, but between the metrosexualism, showing off your kitchen wares, sucking in your cheeks and trying to look moody in photos like you're a Zoolander character, and the bitchy gay one-liners, the pattern sits there right out in the open.

23 minutes ago, Liquid said:

For the record, liking Trump automatically shows a person is either stupid, racist, easily subjugated (Vini), dishonest, or an opportunist. 

You wore a Spawn bandana around your face to an S&M fashion show, and said the gayest line in history to Jon, "...I'll tug your leash when I get bored." Snap, snap, bitches.

:biggrin: How can anyone take your opinion seriously? :biggrin: 

5 minutes ago, Saucer said:

You wore a Spawn bandana around your face to an S&M fashion show, and said the gayest line in history to Jon, "...I'll tug your leash when I get bored." Snap, snap, bitches.

:biggrin: How can anyone take your opinion seriously? :biggrin: 

You said that already. 

Yeah, Vini had to go in another direction around late 2017, early 2018 when his "I believe Trump will drain the swamp" routine was completely falling apart, and he didn't have enough energy nor material to be able to defend that position anymore.

29 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Yeah, Vini had to go in another direction around late 2017, early 2018 when his "I believe Trump will drain the swamp" routine was completely falling apart, and he didn't have enough energy nor material to be able to defend that position anymore.

Mark Twain said something along the lines of it's easier to believe a lie than admit you were wrong.  

18 hours ago, Liquid said:

Mark Twain said something along the lines of it's easier to believe a lie than admit you were wrong.  

Mark Twain also said: Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to reform (or pause and reflect).

2 minutes ago, Liquid said:

lol so anyone that makes fun of your love of xbox is gay? LMFAO

No, anyone that does gay things (you) is gay. You come here just to obsess over dudes lol .

14 minutes ago, Liquid said:

Isn't choosing to play Xbox instead of satisfying a woman pretty gay? 

So you come here to obsess over dudes and nothing else ? Rofl 

48 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

So you come here to obsess over dudes and nothing else ? Rofl 

Why do you pretend to come here to discuss games? There's hundreds of bigger forums dedicated to chatting about games. What you want is to make cunty, lazy threads about how much you don't like non Xbox games. 

19 minutes ago, Liquid said:

Why do you pretend to come here to discuss games? There's hundreds of bigger forums dedicated to chatting about games. What you want is to make cunty, lazy threads about how much you don't like non Xbox games. 

Sytemwars.com