This virus is making people lazy as fuck

Just now, ghostz said:

You mean the thread...where multiple people called you racist? :banderoos: 

No, the thread where my common butthurt victims get mad, and they try and help you out, a known racist. Another person who is known to defend racists (jonb), and a person who is probably the MOST livid butthurt, that he would do anything petty, include siding with racists like you.

As you can see below.

Just now, Remij_ said:

No.. I called u racist before he ever did lmao.  You threw a fit when I did too.  You're really butthurt about the white man... which is so obvious as you talk on behalf of black people so much.  You LOVE saying they fuck our women.  You're the worst kind of racist because you're completely oblivious to the fact that you are.

It's not my job to feel sorry for you because you're a minority dude.  Yet every day you expect it.  You're the one with emotional issues lmao

No..........you're trying to conjure something out of your pure butthurt about me.

And as I have lectured to you before..............you have a real problem with escalation, and can't seem to contain yourself.

As so because you are angry at video game argument............you resort to personal made up attacks like this.

You need to take care of your mental shortcomings. If you can't handle arguing about video games to the point where you actively hate a person and start making personal attacks about them..........you have a real problem.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i have 0 respect for these clowns. i'm glad i'm working full-time. hell, i've even picked up some extra freelance work. 

Take it from liquid, he’s spent the last 15 years on government assistance. 

That faggot posted his entire resume     ive also seen his graphic design work, and now it totally makes sense when he says “I’ve been” rather than “I am”

Posted Images

3 hours ago, ghostz said:

You’re all for opening it up. It’s hurting your “business”.  Or.. would you prefer handouts?

.... :banderoos:

I'm for whatever's best. I've done a couple "remote" shoots so far but do want to get back into the grind. How about you? You live with your grandmother so I assume you want her safe as possible. 

Just now, jehurey said:

No, the thread where my common butthurt victims get mad, and they try and help you out, a known racist. Another person who is known to defend racists (jonb), and a person who is probably the MOST livid butthurt, that he would do anything petty, include siding with racists like you.

As you can see below.

No..........you're trying to conjure something out of your pure butthurt about me.

And as I have lectured to you before..............you have a real problem with escalation, and can't seem to contain yourself.

As so because you are angry at video game argument............you resort to personal made up attacks like this.

You need to take care of your mental shortcomings. If you can't handle arguing about video games to the point where you actively hate a person and start making personal attacks about them..........you have a real problem.

Nope.  And here you are talking about me, and not what I've stated.

You know for a fact that you've said those things and that you DO try to tear down the white man any time you get a chance.  I don't give a shit.  I don't hate you.  I still converse with you normally when you're not acting stupid.  Hating white people is just a part of your character... you probably can't help it.  That's ok.

I don't need to say anything else dude... talk about whatever you want.  I have no problem talking about videogames and technology... you're part of the group that posts more about politics than anything else... and you apparently can't handle people confronting you about your own faults.  Yea, it's just everyone on this forum is butthurt about you :roll: 

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Nope.  And here you are talking about me, and not what I've stated.

I'm talking about the issues you display here on this forum.

Am I making comments about your child?

Do you want me to go there?

6 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

I got banned for racism , no ...YOURE racist 

Jerry is dog shit 

You check off more boxes for racism than I do.

I wonder why you don't actually deny what I just said.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

I'm talking about the issues you display here on this forum.

Am I making comments about your child?

Do you want me to go there?

And I'm talking about the issues YOU display on this forum :lemming: 

You seem to think that this butthurt thing goes only one way...  lmao.

Again, you on your high horse.

And dude... go wherever you want. :tom: 

17 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

No.. I called u racist before he ever did lmao.  You threw a fit when I did too.  You're really butthurt about the white man... which is so obvious as you talk on behalf of black people so much.  You LOVE saying they fuck our women.  You're the worst kind of racist because you're completely oblivious to the fact that you are.

It's not my job to feel sorry for you because you're a minority dude.  Yet every day you expect it.  You're the one with emotional issues lmao

Im starting to think this, too. He’s racist, but TRULY doesn’t realize he is. He just hate hate inside him though, and it’s pretty obvious... 

Just now, Remij_ said:

And I'm talking about the issues YOU display on this forum :lemming: 

You seem to think that this butthurt thing goes only one way...  lmao.

Again, you on your high horse.

And dude... go wherever you want. :tom: 

I am a person who like taking down people who spew bullshit.

I love it.........I'd do 98% of the time.

That is not a mistake.

This forum has alot of bullshit. When you attempt it..........I will like to strike it down.

That's not an "issue." That's something I've always done from day one.

if you don't like it.............don't spew bullshit. 

If you want to make a GENUINE argument about it...........then stick to the argument.

because the moment you ABANDON it and try making it about me...............you already lost.

I'm not butthurt.........putting bullshitters in their place is like coming across bubble wrap. I like popping it.

You are butthurt..............you just came into thread to help a known racist, ghost. Purely because you want me to "lose" something on some level. That's butthurt. Congrats on siding with people like ghost.

11 minutes ago, Liquid said:

I'm for whatever's best. I've done a couple "remote" shoots so far but do want to get back into the grind. How about you? You live with your grandmother so I assume you want her safe as possible. 

Honestly if you’re doing okay I’m not mad at you. Stay safe for real, I know you live in NYC. I don’t live with my grandma and I’m doing completely fine (more than most I know) but Pittsburgh is a very affordable city. Hustle away bro 

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

That is not a mistake.

This forum has alot of bullshit. When you attempt it..........I will like to strike it down.

If you want to make a GENUINE argument about it...........then stick to the argument.

because the moment you ABANDON it and try making it about me...............you already lost.

I'm not butthurt.........putting bullshitters in their place is like coming across bubble wrap. I like popping it.

You are butthurt..............you just came into thread to help a known racist, ghost. Purely because you want me to "lose" something on some level. That's butthurt. Congrats on siding with people like ghost.

He’s saying “the moment you make it about me you lost” despite him DYING to abandon any and all arguments to call people racist, despite being a racist .. :vince:

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

He’s saying “the moment you make it about me you lost” despite him DYING to abandon any and all arguments to call people racist, despite being a racist .. :vince:

Except I didn't derail this thread into racism.

You suddenly out of nowhere...............decided to call a black person on this forum and say that he has received government handouts.

Liquid, who knows that you are a racist and have made these vieled racist bait statements before.............properly called you out on it.

And then you started the whole "no you're racist" train.

So........we were having an argument about how people qualify for unemployment benefits............and you suddenly decided to make a personal attack on a black person and say that they're a government moocher.

That's derailing the thread.............right? You specifically commented on mocking a person's personal life with YOUR POST regarding liquid, right?

Maybe we should get the mods in on this???????????????????

18 hours ago, jehurey said:

I'll repeat it again, because you have nothing to counter it.

YOU check off more boxes for racism than I ever will.

There's nothing you can say that will change that.

Maybe, one day, try to man up and deal with it. Its not my job to solve your emotional problems.

Well, here are the boxes I see 

15 hours ago, Remij_ said:

You're pretty racist Jehurey.  Every chance you get you try to tear the white man down.  It's espeically funny when you talk about Black men fucking our women.  You love talking about that.  I honestly think it gets you off.

I'll quote it the next time you do it, just to point it out :fblike: 

On 2020-05-15 at 6:04 PM, JONBpc said:

Jerry this is the last time I'll say this . Let is sink in . Hopefully it doesn't leak out of the craters on your face .

You made racist remarks . You got banned for racism . 

The end .

all the boxes marked, don’t be mad at me..... :will2:

8 minutes ago, jehurey said:

That is not a mistake.

I didn't come to help anyone... I came in to take down a person who was spewing bullshit.  You simply CAN'T admit your own faults... and that's bullshit dude. 

Funny how you can't look in the mirror dude.  You handwave away everything with the "bubut they're butthurt..that's the reason they're saying what they are :tear2:

You're DEFINITELY BUTTHURT dude... more than anyone.

17 minutes ago, jehurey said:

You check off more boxes for racism than I do.

I wonder why you don't actually deny what I just said.

You were.....banned. banned for racism jerry . Youre racist. 

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

I didn't come to help anyone... I came in to take down a person who was spewing bullshit.  You simply CAN'T admit your own faults... and that's bullshit dude. 

Funny how you can't look in the mirror dude.  You handwave away everything with the "bubut they're butthurt..that's the reason they're saying what they are :tear2:

You're DEFINITELY BUTTHURT dude... more than anyone.

The guy posts til 4 am every night. It eats at him, he actually loses sleep over it.:dame:

3 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Well, here are the boxes I see 

all the boxes marked, don’t be mad at me..... :will2:

Nope............those are people's opinions...........and their biased ones specifically because they're butthurt about me.

Actions are better measurement of racism.

For example YOUR ACTION..........liquid was talking about the subject of what would qualify for umemployment benefits.......and you then proceed to make a personal attack on a BLACK person in this forum and say that he's been getting government benefits for 15 years.

YOu see..................THAT makes a person look really racist.

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

@Liquid are you on unemployment?

:trump:

No............you said he was on government assitance for FIFTEEN YEARS

Let's go to the tape:

On 2020-05-15 at 2:19 PM, ghostz said:

Take it from liquid, he’s spent the last 15 years on government assistance. 

Yup.

And liquid immediately recognizes that, coming from you..............you are intentionally making a thin-disguised racist personal comment about him.

This entire thread derails over racism.............and you plainly started it. We can all see that.

You think we need to get the mods in here?????????