This virus is making people lazy as fuck

5 minutes ago, ghostz said:

You tell ME. Is it a stereotype???  

Actually let's check what the black person who was on the receiving end responded.

On 2020-05-15 at 2:24 PM, Liquid said:

Buh buh, I'm not racist y'all. lol What an ugly bitch :D

He seems to be saying that your comment WAS a racial motivated backhanded comment.

That you were mocking him in the form of making a stereotype out of him.

So..............this thread was about talking about unemployment benefits, and people were discussing the policy details about that..............and you suddenly decided to turn this subject into mocking somebody by making generalizing statements based on.................race?

Is that correct?

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i have 0 respect for these clowns. i'm glad i'm working full-time. hell, i've even picked up some extra freelance work. 

Take it from liquid, he’s spent the last 15 years on government assistance. 

That faggot posted his entire resume     ive also seen his graphic design work, and now it totally makes sense when he says “I’ve been” rather than “I am”

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Liquid said:

How the fuck did yall make this many post in such a short time. 

The power of butthurt:

These three guys thought they had me on the ropes, so that started blabbing like old wives in a knitting circle.

HCrXO84.png

23 hours ago, -GD- said:

I agree that covid is not as much of a threat outside of the bigger, highly affected cities. As long as social distancing is practiced, most businesses should be allowed to be open. 

All I know is if they extend this extra unemployment pay till 2021 they're really gonna screw businesses that are trying to reopen and bring people back at normal wages. 

17 hours ago, jehurey said:

The power of butthurt:

These three guys thought they had me on the ropes, so that started blabbing like old wives in a knitting circle.

HCrXO84.png

Yeah like that number doesn't turn you on you nerd

This is why I said Vini is retarded. He was all for Andrew Yang and the UBI...which I said a lot of, if most people would be against and would be viewed as making people lazy freeloaders. Now this same bitch during this pandemic is saying the same exact shit I said people would say about UBI, against stimulus payments. 

On 2020-05-15 at 2:30 PM, Vini said:

I know people who get paid more on unemployment and don't wanna go back to work. Lazy fucks, so far this shit kills fatties and 80 year olds.

Hide your grandma, pop some vitamins, hit the treadmill and get back to work. 

Andrew Yang :mjpls:

4 minutes ago, Liquid said:

This is why I said Vini is retarded. He was all for Andrew Yang and the UBI...which I said a lot of, if most people would be against and would be viewed as making people lazy freeloaders. Now this same bitch during this pandemic is saying the same exact shit I said people would say about UBI, against stimulus payments. 

That's because you don't understand UBI at all. It's not meant to replace work or pay people more than they make at work, that would defeat the whole purpose

Holy shit.

Its almost cartoonishly pathetic that the Andrew Yang "disciple" is the one now spouting common Republican talking points about now wanting to help people TOO MUCH during this time in which we're literally telling people they shouldn't have businesses open.

Looks like we can now verify that he was just hyping Andrew Yang just as a spoiler candidate, and not because he actually believes his views.

3 hours ago, jehurey said:

Holy shit.

Its almost cartoonishly pathetic that the Andrew Yang "disciple" is the one now spouting common Republican talking points about now wanting to help people TOO MUCH during this time in which we're literally telling people they shouldn't have businesses open.

Looks like we can now verify that he was just hyping Andrew Yang just as a spoiler candidate, and not because he actually believes his views.

Another Noam Chomsky in here lmao

UBI has nothing to do with extended unemployment benefits which is what I'm complaining about. Andrew Yang is a capitalist who wanted to gut welfare and replace it with UBI. 

You 2 need to do some research

1 hour ago, Vini said:

Another Noam Chomsky in here lmao

UBI has nothing to do with extended unemployment benefits which is what I'm complaining about. Andrew Yang is a capitalist who wanted to gut welfare and replace it with UBI. 

You 2 need to do some research

Ah, so the supposed progressive is now telling us that he was supporting somebody who isn't actually progressive.

5 hours ago, jehurey said:

Holy shit.

His false Yang praise was always his sad way of laundering his Trump vote. 

8 hours ago, Liquid said:

His false Yang praise was always his sad way of laundering his Trump vote. 

Or maybe I don't think in simple minded binary. Which is why I can hold opposing ideas in superposition which is the only sensible way to approach politics. 

I think wealth redistribution is dangerous and historically catastrophic but it's still necessary to find a way to do it to sustain growth in capitalism. 

I think illegal immigration should be restricted and prosecuted and want strong borders yet I'm a xenophile and really into other cultures

I'm a free speech absolutist but I recognize hate speech is a problem

I'm a gun rights activist that wants to make it as hard a possible to to buy guns.  

I like Bernie, Trump and Yang at the same time. 

Edited by Vini
10 minutes ago, Vini said:

Or maybe I don't think in simple minded binary. Which is why I can hold opposing ideas in superposition which is the only sensible way to approach politics. 

I think wealth redistribution is dangerous and historically catastrophic but it's still necessary to find a way to do it to sustain growth in capitalism. 

I think illegal immigration should be restricted and prosecuted and want strong borders yet I'm a xenophile and really into other cultures

I'm a gun rights activist that wants to make it as hard a possible to to buy guns.  

Do you're finally admitting that you do like Trump.... took you long enough :mjpls:

33 minutes ago, Vini said:

Actually, you have no spine or belief system. You seem to just be a true beta, which I dont say to insult you but you just follow any perceived alpha in your vicinity. It also doesn't help that you think you're much smarter than you really are. Funny you're finally able to admit you like Trump after 3 years.

5 minutes ago, Liquid said:

Actually, you have no spine or belief system. You seem to just be a true beta, which I dont say to insult you but you just follow any perceived alpha in your vicinity. It also doesn't help that you think you're much smarter than you really are. Funny you're finally able to admit you like Trump after 3 years.

Except I've said I like Trump for 3 years. 

The whole beta alpha shit lmao no idea what you're talking about. I have people I respect in politics like in any other realm. 

Edited by Vini
4 minutes ago, Vini said:

Except I've said I like Trump for 3 years. 

The whole beta alpha shit lmao no idea what you're talking about. I have people I respect in politics like in any other realm. 

No you never did. You started with claiming you were going to give Trump a chance despite his obvious trajectory you some how believed he would both pivot and upkeep his promises. For one you were all about his being so LGBTQ positive and he had a gay CEO on stage and we saw where that went. We see where his swamp draining went. We see where his race baiting went. Pretty much he's nothing you said he would be and is everything people were concerned but you "like" him. Yeah, ok.