german film about a man and his robot daughter's sexual relationship triggers walkouts and outrage

Just now, Liquid said:

I'd say the part that is disturbing is using a real 10 year old to play the robot. Although they did shield her from the making of the film...it's like why not just get an adult actress altogether. 

indeed. fucking gross. 

Also the story itself has plenty of  meat on the bones as is. A father with a child replica for his dead daughter is actually quite compelling on it's own. I really dont see the need to throw incest in there. Or just do a sex robot story with an adult femmebot. Shit like this is just stupid. 

5 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Pedos will be the next “accepted” group

They’re already trying. It’s called age acceptance or some bullshit. I’ve seen it, and it’s gross. 

2 minutes ago, ghostz said:

I do considering you’ll be one of their defenders. Just a whole new angle to own you at :reg:

I dont defend lifestyles that victimize people. I sound like a broken record but you're not clever enough to play this game.