TLOU2 State of Play starting now

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can’t remember the last time a game riled people up this bad. It’s got Remij mad as fuck.    

A FEW/10    Ok gamespot cut it down to 8 minutes . What happened to the graphics ?  Looks boring as hell too 

Damn kid..... you have almost half the posts in this thread on the first page... yikes 

Posted Images

lmao the downgrade is real :tom: 

Notice how bare everything looks during the gameplay?  In the E3 demo they had enemies hitting shelves full of shit all with physics and everything... 

And then imagine this SoP didn't even touch on the actual shit that I think is bad from the leaks :hest: 

5 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Notice how bare everything looks during the gameplay?  In the E3 demo they had enemies hitting shelves full of shit all with physics and everything... 

And then imagine this SoP didn't even touch on the actual shit that I think is bad from the leaks :hest: 

Thought you weren't going to watch it? :mjpls:

It didn't address stuff from the leaks because like I told your dumbass this wasn't for that or for you :cmpunk2:

Just now, Goukosan said:

Thought you weren't going to watch it? :mjpls:

It didn't address stuff from the leaks because like I told your dumbass this wasn't for that or for you :cmpunk2:

I never said I wasn't going to watch it..

And dude LOL... did you watch it?  That was NOT directed at casuals ONE FUCKING BIT :mj: 

Nobody learned a single fucking thing worthwhile from this SoP... this was completely UNNECESSARY  :kaz: 

^:jonb:  

what the fuck does that even mean? pay attention to me? you think you are special on this forum? does everyone has to pay attention me then? :D :D  

your beloved game the last of us :(  so sad man, keep raging :D 

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

I heard Ellie rates it FORE /10

:hest: 

A FEW/10 :mj:

Ok gamespot cut it down to 8 minutes . What happened to the graphics ?  Looks boring as hell too 

• Haha 1

I hope people aren't trying to sneak in spoilers in this thread.

I only watched the opening intro to the video. If I'm playing the game, there is no real need to watch this.

I hope that eventually they talk about the actual premise of the first game, which is that Ellie somehow had the "cure" inside of her. There are so many things that should be happening to Ellie specifically because there are people who know that she contains the cure, or some immunity. You would imagine that such a thing would find its way to the government forces, or other rival groups.

in many ways, the scope of the Last of Us isn't properly big enough, because there should be more things happening.

38 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

27 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

I never said I wasn't going to watch it..

And dude LOL... did you watch it?  That was NOT directed at casuals ONE FUCKING BIT :mj: 

Nobody learned a single fucking thing worthwhile from this SoP... this was completely UNNECESSARY  :kaz: 

18 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

15 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

10 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

I heard Ellie rates it FORE /10

:hest: 

Damn kid..... you have almost half the posts in this thread on the first page... yikes :holeup:

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Damn kid..... you have almost half the posts in this thread on the first page... yikes :holeup:

Damn, I guess that makes me more interested in this game than everyone else?

Or maybe..... people didn't need to see this State of Play and thus aren't here to talk about it :drake: 

Completely unnecessary :hest: 

• Sad 1