Which game would you prefer? GODTENDO edition

?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Super Mario Galaxy 3
    • F Zero
    • 3D Donkey Kong
    • New Excite Bike (the original rocket league)
    • Pikmin
    • 3D Yoshi

Why wouldn't you put a new Metroid Prime, or a new Zelda?

Unless you are talking about franchises in which we do not believe they are currently working on a sequel.

Galaxy 3, probably. But I can understand F-Zero in the sense that they are incredibly late with delivering a new entry in that franchise.

If they announce the Switch's Mario Kart game, then that's probably a sign that they are not making an F-zero anytime soon.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Why wouldn't you put a new Metroid Prime, or a new Zelda?

Unless you are talking about franchises in which we do not believe they are currently working on a sequel.

Galaxy 3, probably. But I can understand F-Zero in the sense that they are incredibly late with delivering a new entry in that franchise.

If they announce the Switch's Mario Kart game, then that's probably a sign that they are not making an F-zero anytime soon.

MP4 & BOTW2 are announced. This is more of a Dream announcement thread. 

Id much rather go with a new f zero game. MK8 is still selling decently well (as it should)

Edited by ghostz
Just now, Remij_ said:

Imagine if Nintendo made something different?

I know right :drake: 

lol coming from the guy who is going to pay another $500-$600 to Microsoft just so that he can play Halo Infinite?

And another Forza?

Imagine is Microsoft made..................anything to begin with?

I know right?:drake:

2 minutes ago, ghostz said:

There have been more mainline Halos, Gears, and Forza titles than Mainline Mario or Zelda games in the last 20 years. Truly bizarre statement from RemiJackass

Imagine if MS made something different too.

Now... about Nintendo... since this is a Nintendo thread... fucking idiots :drake: 

I would like to see a yoshi 2d plattformer/metroidvania/RPG or something like that. yoshi was always my fav of the nintendo gayng

and kirbies one of the main enemies but not actually the real enemy of the story. like put them in as a joke. I know its holyax fav gaming series. but i want to stump these ugly baby kirbies to death

Edited by kazuolicious
17 hours ago, Remij_ said:

Imagine if Nintendo made something different?

I know right :drake: 

Splatoon is a new series less than 5 years old that's sold millions of copies. :trump2: