It appears that Microsoft may have indeed bought Sega

6 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

You don't make any threads period...

And yes.... you take it FAR too serious.

You literally think people should feel ashamed of making threads speculating on things...

Your post up above... is actually embarrassing. bubu a modicum of self dignity :cry: 

Not after the first, second, third, fourth, fifth times........no, I don't make them feel ashamed.

But at this point............there's a reason why you're defensive......its because you are embarrassed.

I'm not saying anything your own lil noggin didn't already tell you in the back of your head. 

You're trying to make yourself FEEL BETTER by trying to portray me as 'taking it FAR too serious"

Do you know how much I'm chuckling at the thought of seeing you even attempt that, right now? lol

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"Nishikawa-san said the news will "rile up the games industry" and that it's an exclusive scoop about a "game company that everyone loves"."   Definitely has nothing to do with Xbox then 

I love the way Aza tries to rationalize his predictions too     He said PS5's controller would split, but I'm wondering if he's come to his Dual Senses?  

https://www.express.co.uk/entertainment/gaming/1287702/SEGA-announcement-teased-rile-up-games-industry   It's happening. Cows prepare your anuses   What better way for MS to break

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Remij_ said:

Makes a thread saying something is a possibility

MS positive post detected ATTACK!@!!!:adhd: - Sheep

SOOO SHAMED says Gofuckosan :mj: 

Dat back peddle :danylol:Now you're denying the posts you made saying it was definitely happening? 

3 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Dat back peddle :danylol:Now you're denying the posts you made saying it was definitely happening? 

I never ONCE said it was definitely happening.  Put your fucking money where your mouth is and post it... or shut the fuck up sweetie.

1 hour ago, Remij_ said:

I never ONCE said it was definitely happening.  Put your fucking money where your mouth is and post it... or shut the fuck up sweetie.

Bbbut I didn't definitely say it would happen, I said it would happen  but not definitely... I still thought it would happen... but I wasn't definitely thinking it....

but if it did happen I was right... but if it didn't happen I wasn't wrong because I wasn't definitely thinking it would..... I was just thinking it would... but not definitely thinking it :wrists:

:lawl:

2 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Bbbut I didn't definitely say it would happen, I said it would happen  but not definitely... I still thought it would happen... but I wasn't definitely thinking it....

but if it did happen I was right... but if it didn't happen I wasn't wrong because I wasn't definitely thinking it would..... I was just thinking it would... but not definitely thinking it :wrists:

:lawl:

"I think" "may be" = definitely

LMAO Gouko owning himself :rofl: 

Here's one for you.. "I think Goukosan may be losing his shit"

:mj: 

Edited by Remij_
54 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

"I think" "may be" = definitely

LMAO Gouko owning himself :rofl: 

Here's one for you.. "I think Goukosan may be losing his shit"

I think MS is purchasing Platinum guiz believe me..... its true. 

oh wait it didn't happen? 

bbbbut I didn't believe that they were DEFINITELY purchasing  them... I just only thought they were purchasing them:grimaceleft:

3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

I think MS is purchasing Platinum guiz believe me..... its true. 

oh wait it didn't happen? 

bbbbut I didn't believe that they were DEFINITELY purchasing  them... I just only thought they were purchasing them:grimaceleft:

"I think" "may be"

"you said they definitiely are :cry:" - Goofusan

1 hour ago, Remij_ said:

"I think" "may be"

"you said they definitiely are :cry:" - Goofusan

Yes, you thought MS was going to purchase PlatinumGames.....and your hopes and dreams were crushed.     Just like how DynamiteCop thought MS was going to purchase Sega and his dreams got crushed in this thread. 

No wonder you rushed in to defend his honor.  You can feel his pain and can identify with his crush dreams because yours were crushed too in a similar fashion :lawl:

Just now, Goukosan said:

Yes, you thought MS was going to purchase PlatinumGames.....and your hopes and dreams were crushed.     Just like how DynamiteCop thought MS was going to purchase Sega and his dreams got crushed in this thread. 

No wonder you rushed in to defend his honor.  You can feel his pain and can identify with his crush dreams because yours were crushed too in a similar fashion :lawl:

You said I "definitely said it was happening"

You've been using the words "thought" "think" "may be" when describing what I said though.. :wonder: 

Backpeddlesan :rofls: 

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

You said I "definitely said it was happening"

You've been using the words "thought" "think" "may be" when describing what I said though.. :wonder: 

Backpeddlesan :rofls: 

You thought wrong and your hopes and dreams were destroyed :drake:

after  MS purchasing Platinum got crushed you started hoping and dreaming that Bayonetta 2 and 3 would become a multi plat game :adhd:

Only for that to be crushed too... :lawl:

Edited by Goukosan
3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

You thought wrong and your hopes and dreams were destroyed :drake:

after  MS purchasing Platinum got crushed you started hoping and dreaming that Bayonetta 2 and 3 would become a multi plat game :adhd:

Only for that to be crushed too... :lawl:

bubu I definitely said it was happening :cries: 

Nope.... I said it was possible and I THOUGHT that it MAY BE that.

Never said it was "definitely happening"

Idiot :lemming: 

Sheeps butts puckered up tight in that thread though.. butthurt little faggots :hest:  

11 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

bubu I definitely said it was happening :cries: 

Nope.... I said it was possible and I THOUGHT that it MAY BE that.

Never said it was "definitely happening"

Idiot :lemming: 

Sheeps butts puckered up tight in that thread though.. butthurt little faggots :hest:  

Bbbut I thought it was happening that doesn't mean that I thought it was definitely happening.... I just thought it was :grimaceleft:

Lemming's are mad because their Hopes and dreams are constantly destroyed, crushed and demolished.   Don't laugh at us guys that's mean :cries:

Just now, Goukosan said:

Bbbut I thought it was happening that doesn't mean that I thought it was definitely happening.... I just thought it was :grimaceleft:

Lemming's are mad because their Hopes and dreams are constantly destroyed, crushed and demolished.   Don't laugh at us guys that's mean :cries:

I speculated that it COULD be that.

I never said I thought it was definitely that.

I never used the word definitely.  That's your word.  That's some sheep butthurt shit :rofl: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

I speculated that it COULD be that.

I never said I thought it was definitely that.

I never used the word definitely.  That's your word.  That's some sheep butthurt shit :rofl: 

Bbbut It was just a thought guys.... just a thought :awww:

Wishful thinking... hopes and dreams. All destroyed :lawl:

Just now, Goukosan said:

Bbbut It was just a thought guys.... just a thought :awww:

Wishful thinking... hopes and dreams. All destroyed :lawl:

Yea, it was speculation.  I never said it was definitely happening.  Like you said I did.

LOL :rofls: 

Just now, Goukosan said:

Yes your hopes, dreams and Wishful thinking were destroyed :sabu:

Nah, it simply turned out that what I speculated wasn't what it was.

Nothing changed.. except Sheeps level of butthurt towards me  :hest: 

18 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Nah, it simply turned out that what I speculated wasn't what it was.

Nothing changed.. except Sheeps level of butthurt towards me  :hest: 

Nah... it just turned out that your wishful thinking was crushed :lawl:

Just now, Goukosan said:

Nah... it just turned out that your wishful thinking was crushed :lawl:

Nah, your butthurt DEFINITELY skyrocketed... Next trip to the ISS will be aboard the Gouko9 :mj: