It appears that Microsoft may have indeed bought Sega

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"Nishikawa-san said the news will "rile up the games industry" and that it's an exclusive scoop about a "game company that everyone loves"."   Definitely has nothing to do with Xbox then 

I love the way Aza tries to rationalize his predictions too     He said PS5's controller would split, but I'm wondering if he's come to his Dual Senses?  

https://www.express.co.uk/entertainment/gaming/1287702/SEGA-announcement-teased-rile-up-games-industry   It's happening. Cows prepare your anuses   What better way for MS to break

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Remij_ said:

And like you avoid not talking about DynamiteCop or Xbox :mj: 

On 2020-06-01 at 11:04 PM, madmaltese said:

A broken clock is more right than Dyno :mj:

EA.

Insomniac

FROM

Platinum

Sega

Anyone else I've missed? :drake:

4 hours ago, -GD- (not mod, can’t help) said:

retardcop was wrong again. shocker. 

2 hours ago, TLHBO said:

DynaFlop needs to :deadkoolaid:

Hey retard.... THE THREAD IS ABOUT XBOX AND DYNAMITECOP MADE IT.  but that's not your real issue.  

Once again... look at all those posters making fun of DynamiteCop.   Yet Somehow you ignore all of those and ONLY respond to me. 

Seek help your obsession with me is getting worse kid... yikes :holeup:

10 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Hey retard.... THE THREAD IS ABOUT XBOX AND DYNAMITECOP MADE IT.  but that's not your real issue.  

Once again... look at all those posters making fun of DynamiteCop.   Yet Somehow you ignore all of those and ONLY respond to me. 

Seek help your obsession with me is getting worse kid... yikes :holeup:

Does that change what I said? :drake: 

Is this where you're actually going to deny that you speak about Xbox and Deeno more than the others you quoted? LOL 

Edited by Remij_
1 hour ago, Remij_ said:

Does that change what I said? :drake: 

Is this where you're actually going to deny that you speak about Xbox and Deeno more than the others you quoted? LOL 

No matter the topic, once I post in it even if others said the same before me.... you bypass them and go directly to me... time and time again. 

just look at this thread about MS purchasing Sega that hilariously backfired.... now that the thread backfired... that's the topic and you're giving me shit for staying on topic. 

You're obsessed kid, be gone:pffft:

Edited by Goukosan
Just now, Goukosan said:

No matter the topic, once I post in it even if others said the same before me.... you bypass them and go directly to me... time and time again. 

just look at this thread about MS purchasing Sega that hilariously backfired.... now that the thread backfired... that's the topic and you're giving me shit for staying on topic. 

You're obsessed kid, be gone:pffft:

Xbox is fried into your brain.  I don't say that to anyone else but you... and it's for a reason.

blah blah xbox, blah blah Dynamite, blah blah Lemmings blah blah

All you EVER fucking do it talk about xbox. :lul:  Permanently subscribed to Xbox.  You bring it up in threads that have nothing to do with it... and you're pretending to be butthurt because I'm bringing it up right now LOL just cause you happen to be "on topic" doesn't mean what I said is wrong.

6 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Xbox is fried into your brain.  I don't say that to anyone else but you... and it's for a reason.

blah blah xbox, blah blah Dynamite, blah blah Lemmings blah blah

All you EVER fucking do it talk about xbox. :lul:  Permanently subscribed to Xbox.  You bring it up in threads that have nothing to do with it... and you're pretending to be butthurt because I'm bringing it up right now LOL just cause you happen to be "on topic" doesn't mean what I said is wrong.

You just love the taste of my nuts in your mouth.   Look at how salty you are because we're laughing that another one of his ridiculous hopes and dreams threads backfired.  You used to make these too and you got shamed into oblivion... Bbbut MS is purchasing Platinum :sabu:

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

You just love the taste of my nuts in your mouth.   Look at how salty you are because we're laughing that another one of his ridiculous hopes and dreams threads backfired.  You used to make these too and you got shamed into oblivion... Bbbut MS is purchasing Platinum :sabu:

Ohh good one, so shamed, much oblivion :bate: 

:hest: 

Yea, you're front and center in EVERY Xbox thread, and I'm laughing at YOU:rofl: 

1 hour ago, Remij_ said:

Ohh good one, so shamed, much oblivion :bate: 

:hest: 

Yea, you're front and center in EVERY Xbox thread, and I'm laughing at YOU:rofl: 

Yes you got shamed into oblivion, you were sooo sure that it was happening.... you made threads just like this one.... you made tons and tons of posts about it.... your hopes and dreams were crushed... and you're still mad about it. :lawl:

2 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Yes you got shamed into oblivion, you were sooo sure that it was happening.... you made threads just like this one.... you made tons and tons of posts about it.... your hopes and dreams were crushed... and you're still mad about it. :lawl:

Makes a thread saying something is a possibility

MS positive post detected ATTACK!@!!!:adhd: - Sheep

SOOO SHAMED says Gofuckosan :mj: 

Really, at this point............there should be no more "Microsoft might acquire...." theads anymore.

if limmings wish to have any MODICUM of self-dignity and credibility when discussion video games and the video game industry............they seriously need to stop telling us rumors about Microsoft "acquiring" a studio for the next two years.

Don't even type a post about the subject unless you have an official press release in your hands.

Any limming that doesn't 100% agree to this is declaring themselves as a joke.

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Really, at this point............there should be no more "Microsoft might acquire...." theads anymore.

if limmings wish to have any MODICUM of self-dignity and credibility when discussion video games and the video game industry............they seriously need to stop telling us rumors about Microsoft "acquiring" a studio for the next two years.

Don't even type a post about the subject unless you have an official press release in your hands.

Any limming that doesn't 100% agree to this is declaring themselves as a joke.

We can see you take the whole thing very seriously.

Like.... VERY seriously.

I mean, how can we live with ourselves at stating something is a possibility and then it doesn't happen.

Life ruined.  Such SHAME.

:mj: 

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

We can see you take the whole thing very seriously.

Like.... VERY seriously.

I mean, how can we live with ourselves at stating something is a possibility and then it doesn't happen.

Life ruined.  Such SHAME.

:mj: 

Trying to project your butthurt onto me isn't going to work, either.  Trying to portray me as being overly serious?

I'm the one making these types of threads.

Remember your "well..............if I take this quote from this Microsoft exec over here, and this other quote from the Platinum Games CEO over here, and combine them....."

And then all I said was "that sounds like some baseless speculation".........and that set you off for the next few days? We know you're embarassed, its just best to admit it in earnest, rather than act like Lucille Bluth and get overdramatic.

14 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Trying to project your butthurt onto me isn't going to work, either.  Trying to portray me as being overly serious?

I'm the one making these types of threads.

Remember your "well..............if I take this quote from this Microsoft exec over here, and this other quote from the Platinum Games CEO over here, and combine them....."

And then all I said was "that sounds like some baseless speculation".........and that set you off for the next few days? We know you're embarassed, its just best to admit it in earnest, rather than act like Lucille Bluth and get overdramatic.

You don't make any threads period...

And yes.... you take it FAR too serious.

You literally think people should feel ashamed of making threads speculating on things...

Your post up above... is actually embarrassing. bubu a modicum of self dignity :cry: 

Edited by Remij_