Just to piss everyone off I bought the Bioshock and Borderlands collections for Switch

3 minutes ago, The Mother Fucker said:

IKR, I bought it too FREE from the Epic Store. 

I guess epic should out their game store on switch 

yea not a fan of boredlands but epic gave away bl2 and 3(i guess?). i will never play this garbo but whatever

1 hour ago, kazuolicious said:

yea not a fan of boredlands but epic gave away bl2 and 3(i guess?). i will never play this garbo but whatever

Yeah not 3, as it just released recently. But still gives your Borderlands 2 & the Pre-Sequel (2.5); or the Origin story of Borderlands.

1 hour ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

Yeah not 3, as it just released recently. But still gives your Borderlands 2 & the Pre-Sequel (2.5); or the Origin story of Borderlands.

yea, boredlands 2 and 3 (pre-sequel) and if they want to call the new one 3, thats fine, but its basically 4. 

lmfao at the kingdom hearts style numbering of games :D 

yea, boredlands 2 and 3 (pre-sequel) and if they want to call the new one 3, thats fine, but its basically 4. 

lmfao at the kingdom hearts style numbering of games :D 

Borderland 3 is the third in their canonical order, but in between 2 & 3 they essentially made an origin story which is the Pre-Sequel.

18 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

Borderland 3 is the third in their canonical order, but in between 2 & 3 they essentially made an origin story which is the Pre-Sequel.

yes, like i said, kingdom hearts numbering garbo. 2.5 doesnt exist, its 3 and the new one is 4. :D  i know, i know. but i jsut dont care. :D  

yes, like i said, kingdom hearts numbering garbo. 2.5 doesnt exist, its 3 and the new one is 4. :D  i know, i know. but i jsut dont care. :D  

Ahh ok, I gotcha :-* 

• Ben 1
7 minutes ago, lostfool said:

Price it too hight.  Should be 24.99

infinite is 33 and 1 and 2 are 22 on steam right now so 59 on switch isnt terrible for all 3. 

6 hours ago, Cookester15 said:

infinite is 33 and 1 and 2 are 22 on steam right now so 59 on switch isnt terrible for all 3. 

you can get all 3 for like $10 on steam on sale lol. if you paid $59 for them, RIP