Sea of Thieves sets sail on Steam

Im down, but unfortunately I think my GPU is on its last legs. It'll randomly crash with some games leaving me no choice but to hard reboot my PC, and it seems that Sea of Thieves is one of those games.

This is part of the reason why im trying to fast track my new build.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Im down, but unfortunately I think my GPU is on its last legs. It'll randomly crash with some games leaving me no choice but to hard reboot my PC, and it seems that Sea of Thieves is one of those game

sot sucks

Posted Images

58 minutes ago, nitric said:

Game is fun for an hour then becomes a repetitive snoozefest

yea but lemshites have to hype that shit to make themselves look good

2 hours ago, Remij_ said:

Over 50K concurrent players on Steam alone today :aitch:

Game is back on top as the Global #1 best seller (only behind Destiny 2 DLC) :glad: 

I think you have no idea how steam top sells work or steam in general. It's not like you give a shit about steam in the first place. Go away, pretend to be a gamer somewhere else :scust2:

5 minutes ago, kazuolicious said:

I think you have no idea how steam top sells work or steam in general. It's not like you give a shit about steam in the first place. Go away, pretend to be a gamer somewhere else :scust2:

:mj: 

19 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

The game has already sold between 500,000 and 1,000,000 on Steam, this game has been an incredible success for Microsoft. 

https://steamspy.com/app/1172620

https://steamdb.info/app/1172620/graphs/

It reached 63K today BTW :face: 

image.png

Steam of Thieves B) 

A 2 year old game, that's available on GamePass for $1, and purchasable on the Windows Store for 50% off ($20) is selling like crazy on Steam at $40.

The game is a HUGE success for MS.  It even was before the Steam release... but this just puts into perspective how much sales MS was leaving on the table by not releasing their games on Steam before.  The game will eventually cross 1 million on Steam.  With this release alone, they've probably made back the entire games' development costs and then some... and it will still be bringing in money from Gamepass for years to come.

The game is currently back up to #2 on Steam's Global Top Seller list, just under Persona 4.

Next game they need to release on Steam is Forza Horizon 4.  Another 500K to 1M sales easily..

Edited by Remij_
Just now, Remij_ said:

Steam of Thieves B) 

A 2 year old game, that's available on GamePass for $1, and purchasable on the Windows Store for 50% off ($20) is selling like crazy on Steam at $40.

The game is a HUGE success for MS.  It even was before the Steam release... but this just puts into perspective how much sales MS was leaving on the table by not releasing their games on Steam before.  The game will eventually cross 1 million on Steam.  With this release alone, they've probably made back the entire games' development costs and then some... and it will still be bringing in money from Gamepass for years to come.

The game is currently back up to #2 on Steam's Global Top Seller list, just under Persona 4.

Next game they need to release on Steam is Forza Horizon 4.  Another 500K to 1M sales easily..

Oh, and you can bet your ass that Sony is monitoring this stuff. They know there's too much money in this to go without. 

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

Oh, and you can bet your ass that Sony is monitoring this stuff. They know there's too much money in this to go without. 

Yep.  LOL Horizon ZD is gonna do some numbers too.  Over 1M easily I'm betting... even if some people only buy it to make Sony realize there's a huge market there and that they should bring other games.

They've been watching this stuff for a while now.. and they're not going to let MS tap into the PC market and just sit out... regardless of how well their games sell.  There's MORE money to be made lol.

Bloodborne is coming... and that game will do 2M+ easily on PC.  In fact, I bet over 3M on PC if there isn't a PS5 version released with it.