Sea of Thieves sets sail on Steam

49 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Sea of Thieves the game that is:

A Failure critically - 6.0... you ran from that. 

A Failure at Twitch - single k digits for the last 10 months..... you ran from this... after you were claiming higher numbers. 

A Failure Commercially.... Bbbut Animal Crossing :awww:

:mj:

A game that sold incredibly well for MS

A game that was unfairly scored in the first place

A game that has substantially grown and evolved since then

A success at Twitch (better viewership than Animal Crossing... a new game from Nintendo)

High viewers on Twitch right at this moment 

1111.png

:bate: 

It's also a game that has you truly butthurt... and you've probably already put more time into talking about Sea of Thieves than you have playing AC on Switch :rofls: 

:rofl: 

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Im down, but unfortunately I think my GPU is on its last legs. It'll randomly crash with some games leaving me no choice but to hard reboot my PC, and it seems that Sea of Thieves is one of those game

sot sucks

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, ghostz said:

@Remij_ do you disagree?

The combat is good.  This isn't a first person twitch shooter lmao.  It's one of many moving parts in this game.

Do I think the enemy AI on voyages could be improved?  lol yes.. but it's great for PVP and serves the game well.  It's not meant to be solely focused on combat.

Edited by Remij_
27 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

A game that sold incredibly well for MS

A game that was unfairly scored in the first place

A game that has substantially grown and evolved since then

A success at Twitch (better viewership than Animal Crossing... a new game from Nintendo)

High viewers on Twitch right at this moment 

1111.png

:bate: 

It's also a game that has you truly butthurt... and you've probably already put more time into talking about Sea of Thieves than you have playing AC on Switch :rofls: 

:rofl: 

4 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Oh wait... my bad. 

It's actually lower, the average for June is a only 12K..... look at that negative gain and negative gain percentage from may to June.... and look at the single K avg for the past 10 months :lawl:

Screenshot_20200603-143236_Chrome.jpg

Here are the Twitch stats you love so much. ... those negative gains :drake:

"A game that was unfairly scored in the first place"..... Bbbut it's unfair that it's a flop... why... why :awww:

7 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

The combat is good.  This isn't a first person twitch shooter lmao.  It's one of many moving parts in this game.

Do I think the enemy AI on voyages could be improved?  lol yes.. but it's great for PVP and serves the game well.  It's not meant to be solely focused on combat.

The combat BLOWS. Straight blows. It doesn’t have to be a twichy shooter, it has literally the worst combat I’ve ever played in a first person game. Makes Skyrim look like the most in depth combat system of all time 

9 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Here are the Twitch stats you love so much. ... those negative gains :drake:

"A game that was unfairly scored in the first place"..... Bbbut it's unfair that it's a flop... why... why :awww:

Damn your ass is burning right now :bate: 

Negative gains :drake: 

60K on Twitch right now :smoke: 

9 minutes ago, ghostz said:

The combat BLOWS. Straight blows. It doesn’t have to be a twichy shooter, it has literally the worst combat I’ve ever played in a first person game. Makes Skyrim look like the most in depth combat system of all time 

Nah.

3 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

sot sucks

1 minute ago, JONBpc said:

I Hate It :mad:

King lemming Jonb hates it. 

Wrap it up LemiJ, you have been out ranked by a higher ranking lemming :tom5:

Edited by Goukosan
3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

King lemming Jonb hates it. 

Wrap it up LemiJ, you have been out ranked by a higher ranking lemming :tom5:

Maybe that should clue you in that it's actually a good game... Jonb hates it :rofl: 

1 hour ago, Remij_ said:

Maybe that should clue you in that it's actually a good game... Jonb hates it :rofl: 

Jonb1 hates good games on other consoles (Nintendo and Sony) and loves everything on Xbox. 

So for Jonb1 to actually hate a first party MS game....you know it must be a trash game :mj:

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Jonb1 hates good games on other consoles (Nintendo and Sony) and loves everything on Xbox. 

So for Jonb1 to actually hate a first party MS game....you know it must be a trash game :mj:

I know Jon couldn't figure out how to start a voyage... but ok yea, I'll take his opinion on the game for it:mj: 

3 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

I know Jon couldn't figure out how to start a voyage... but ok yea, I'll take his opinion on the game for it:mj: 

That doesn't matter. Jonb1 loves Xbox1 games that he never played. For him to hate this... it must be really shitty :drake:

Just now, Goukosan said:

That doesn't matter. Jonb1 loves Xbox1 games that he never played. For him to hate this... it must be really shitty :drake:

It's an MP oriented game.. Jonb was never going to like it... and that's before considering that he couldn't even figure out how to START the game :hest: 

Goobs spent more time posting sales charts of animal crossing than he did playing it lol

How about Trails of 6Mana ? Hyped that for months . How many hours logged into the game??