Tenet release date holding. God Nolan is gonna restart cinema.

• 1 month later...

If anything, its probably Nolan who is making the decision to delay it.

I'm absolutely certain Warner Brothers was pressuring him to open it up everywhere except America, and Nolan objected and wants a simultaneous release.

At this point, they're waiting on LA and NY to lift the restrictions on theaters.

10 minutes ago, jehurey said:

If anything, its probably Nolan who is making the decision to delay it.

I'm absolutely certain Warner Brothers was pressuring him to open it up everywhere except America, and Nolan objected and wants a simultaneous release.

At this point, they're waiting on LA and NY to lift the restrictions on theaters.

Errr no. Nolan has been stubborn about wanting to open it in theatres this summer. Warner Bros had already long delayed their other big 2020 movies Like Wonder Woman 84 but Nolan persisted that his movie will open this summer and be the one to bring back people to theatres which is why the release date kept sticking and was only slightly being pushed back till now. But since shit is now worse then it was before, states and movie theatres forced Nolan and WB

1 hour ago, Delita said:

Nvm I see your point 

No, no no; this required at least 3 pages of you and Jehurey going back and forth arguing about the minutiae. We won't have this 'understanding of ideas' in this place.

• dead 1
8 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

No, no no; this required at least 3 pages of you and Jehurey going back and forth arguing about the minutiae. We won't have this 'understanding of ideas' in this place.

Movie's gonna come out overseas first with a gradual targeted rollout, WB will announce it soon. 

Fuck watching this shit at home, I'm gonna wait for IMAX even if it's a year. 

Edited by Vini