If you could suck gods dick for a SEQUEL

what would it be? 

Zone of the enders 3. :mjcry:   

people will remember kojima for MGS but I say Zone of the enders 2 was his peak performance, absolute MASTERPIECE.

to think so many people never played this game or don't even know this series exists. If you like mechas you will love this shit, if you don't, you will still love this shit. 

The trailer alone, holy fuck, I get goosebumps watching it. The story, the music, the gameplay. it's perfect. :mjcry: 

Jehuty is cool as fuck :mjcry: 

Edited by kazuolicious

That series sucks. No one would remember it if it wasnt made by Kojima, overated as fuck.

My dream sequel? I dunno. Vampire The Masquerade Bloodlines 2 was something I wanted to see for the longest time, but its not made by Troika like I wanted.

I dunno. 

• Sad 1
Just now, Bodycount N said:

no wonder Last of Us 2 'caught your eye' after the leaks. :rofl: 

unlike you i don't give a shit about sjw garbage. you played tlou? well, i didn't. checkmate :mjgrin: 

now watch the zoe trailer

Final Fantasy Tactics 2 in VR with Moss like minimalistic visuals would be my dream sequel. 

A new Dead Rising made by Capcom Japan which rectify the story so that DR2, 3 and 4 are no longer considered canon to the storyline.

A new Fallout made by Obsidian but after The Outer Worlds Im not so sure its that good of an idea. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

To the left

To the left 

Stop

To the right a little bit more

to the left

stop

Turn around

To the left a little bit more 

:holeup:

zero shift was bad ass though 

Edited by Delita
2 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Final Fantasy Tactics 2 in VR with Moss like minimalistic visuals would be my dream sequel. 

A new Dead Rising made by Capcom Japan which rectify the story so that DR2, 3 and 4 are no longer considered canon to the storyline.

A new Fallout made by Obsidian but after The Outer Worlds Im not so sure its that good of an idea. 

Tactics ogre, final fantasy tactics or another ogre battle. Doesent matter :aitch:

Just now, Delita said:

Tactics ogre, final fantasy tactics or another ogre battle. Doesent matter :aitch:

Yeah whatever, Ill take it. 

But I have this vision that those games would work really well in VR. Ive played an isometric RPG on PSVR and it was really cool as a proof of concept, the game isnt so good but I see the potential.

2 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Yeah whatever, Ill take it. 

But I have this vision that those games would work really well in VR. Ive played an isometric RPG on PSVR and it was really cool as a proof of concept, the game isnt so good but I see the potential.

Oh mos definitely. One of the biggest problems for me has always been the camera with these games. Free look in vr would be incredible. 

Oh man, a FFT or Tactics Ogre in VR would be incredible.

Fuck a Vandal Hearts VR game with the classic style of the original could be incredible as well.

Edited by Remij_
  • Upvote 1
19 minutes ago, Ramza said:

That series sucks. No one would remember it if it wasnt made by Kojima, overated as fuck.

My dream sequel? I dunno. Vampire The Masquerade Bloodlines 2 was something I wanted to see for the longest time, but its not made by Troika like I wanted.

I dunno. 

The first one was lame, the second one was great. 

As for my dream sequel.  I think I'd REALLY fucking love a new Suikoden game with the visual design of the first 2, but improved frames of animation and visual upgrades that you'd expect.

I could really go for a massive long Suikoden game right about now. :wow2: 

• Upvote 2
40 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I played it last year and no, its definitely not great.

zone of the enders is better than your life.