PS5 reveal announced 11th of June

4 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

I was told Sony was lying and using the riots as an excuse (just like that giant hoax Coranavirus when they pulled out of events because of a couple cases in the US, lol Sony) because PS5 is a disaster and getting delayed. I had this on great authority. Very reliable source. 

Was it "Dude, trust me" ?

:hest: 

• Haha 1
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lemmings - developers know shit, we know better. 

I feel sorry for Bluepoint, the purists will eat them alive.

Was it "Dude, trust me" ?    

After all this hype though about "content that can only be done on PS5" and "clear generations" the pressure is on for Sony to show games that simply couldn't be done anywhere else.

Should be interesting for sure :face: 

1 hour ago, madmaltese said:

I was told Sony was lying and using the riots as an excuse (just like that giant hoax Coranavirus when they pulled out of events because of a couple cases in the US, lol Sony) because PS5 is a disaster and getting delayed. I had this on great authority. Very reliable source. 

DynamiteCop :sabu:

Rumors said the show would be around 1h or so.... but it seems like it could be 2h.

EaKtZ4vX0AEVRZm?format=jpg&name=900x900

Damn.. :whew: 

It still hasn't quite sunk in yet that tomorrow I could possibly see Demon's Souls Remake, RE8, and a new Silent Hill. :mindblown:

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Rumors said the show would be around 1h or so.... but it seems like it could be 2h.

EaKtZ4vX0AEVRZm?format=jpg&name=900x900

Damn.. :whew: 

It still hasn't quite sunk in yet that tomorrow I could possibly see Demon's Souls Remake, RE8, and a new Silent Hill. :mindblown:

or FFVII Remake part 2 B)

YHBR

:ccruise: