Riot Games (Valorant, league of legends) Executive Under Investigation After Sharing Controversial George Floyd Image

I didn’t know Bodycount worked for Riot Games :ben:  Why are people so fucking stupid and ruin their careers like this on social media?  But for be honest that’s what I always imagined the people who play games like Valorant and league of legends also think so he was just catering to his base.

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/riot-games-executive-under-investigation-after-sha/1100-6478247/

9CEAE28F-26E7-4ED6-81CE-0469E9DA966A.png

damn can't you leave that nigga alone for sniffing cocaine? 

ok tbh I don't know what it has to do with Riot but I hope they go bankrupt for copying doto. :D  

i have no idea man, it sounds like he was in jail for consuming it. like who the fuck cares. the US looks like a fucking sad place to me, i might reconsider going on vacation there in a year :feelsbadman:

3 minutes ago, Liquid said:

Who hasn't been high on cocaine? 

Pills with alcohol were my poison when I was younger :downs: 

Never tried anything else besides weed which I’ve only ever done 10 times max in my life. Never cared for it

4 minutes ago, kazuolicious said:

i have no idea man, it sounds like he was in jail for consuming it. like who the fuck cares. the US looks like a fucking sad place to me, i might reconsider going on vacation there in a year :feelsbadman:

Meh just stick to the more liberal areas and it’s all good. Whenever I visit my brother in Texas it’s like I’m in a different country and that’s overall pretty tame compared to the Deep South 

1 minute ago, Delita said:

Pills with alcohol were my poison when I was younger :downs: 

Never tried anything else besides weed which I’ve only ever done 10 times max in my life. Never cared for it

lmfao you make it sound as if "pills with alcohol" is like a sunday afternoon picknick sandwich. 

and immediately change the focus on the most harmless shit ever; a fucking plant. 

• Haha 1

there's no way around it, george floyd was a piece of shit.

i still don't agree with what the cop did, it was clearly a complete violation of standard practice. he clearly killed him. All of it just brought forth a lot of resentment from the black community towards the police and he acted as the breaking point.

the cop should be charged, but the riots, the 2 weeks of constant media coverage, and the straight up deification of this crackhead as the second coming of christ needs to stop. 

He got a solid gold casket, a horse-drawn carriage and a super-bowl like reception. For a low-down conman who almost killed a pregnant woman. :rofl: 

• Upvote 2

Theres no defending what the cops did, but people don't seem to realize that you can avoid these situations in the first place by just being a law abiding citizen. Don't be a felon with multiple convictions under your belt, and avoid breaking the law and theres a 99.999% chance you'll never be in a violent confrontation with the police. Those officers were definitely a couple of bad eggs, and it was only a matter of time before they managed to kill someone else, so this did have the benefit of rooting them out. I will give the public outrage credit for that.

Still, if you look at his history there was always the chance he could have died in either armed robbery attempt, and nobody would have even known his name.

1 hour ago, Team 2019 said:

Three jail times for fucking cocaine, this is the best martyr the liberals could shit out? Some black dude is killed daily by the police use someone who isn't pure scum.

I've done coke. Half of the people I know have done coke. It doesn't make someone a villain. I have no doubt that some of the team at that studio have done coke before or probably abusing legal drugs. When a white kid uses drugs they aren't automatically made out into supervillains. 

Edited by Liquid
  • Like 1

Having a criminal record should not mean a cop can kill you for an alleged crime that is a misdemeanor.  

Cops gonna start killing people for wreckless driving next and people will defend that? 

Rofl . 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, RaniK_ said:

As I said previously, the left are fragile.

Pretty sure your cult leader sent out a cease and desist order to CNN for having a poll that actually took place that has Biden leading the polls (for obvious reasons) :pavarotti: Literal king of snowflakes

45 minutes ago, nitric said:

Pretty sure your cult leader sent out a cease and desist order to CNN for having a poll that actually took place that has Biden leading the polls (for obvious reasons) :pavarotti: Literal king of snowflakes

Trump is the worst Systemwars troll come to life. What's sad is his cultist who draw or photoshop pics of his head on Rambo or John Cena's body juggling machines riding tanks, meanwhile the dude is on his livejournal pity party on a daily basis about the most trivial shit.  He's the most fragile bitch in existence.