Ghost of Tsushima launch trailer

4 minutes ago, nitric said:

Perm bet?

I know you're eager to get rid of anyone who isn't a left wing shill but neither you or me is gonna get banned over a certified flop like this :hest: 

I need to be here for the Trump / Biden election :glad: 

5 minutes ago, bhytre said:

I know you're eager to get rid of anyone who isn't a left wing shill but neither you or me is gonna get banned over a certified flop like this :hest: 

I was talking about a perm at the salon. Damn you turned into a snowflake real quick lmao

• Haha 4
1 hour ago, bhytre said:

:camby:

29 minutes ago, bhytre said:

This has nothing to do with gaming..... it's political.  You can't go a full thread without talking about this shit.   Reported :ufdup:

@-GD-  take out the trash please :trash::camby:

Just now, nitric said:

Damn this is the second bigot I got banned just by interacting with them :pavarotti:

the funny part is that you were just talking abut the game lol. 

anyhow, i see a 7 for this at GS. i like the art design, but it just doesn't look fun. i hope i'm wrong, of course, and it's a great title. 

• Upvote 1
12 minutes ago, -GD- said:

i have never played a paper mario. you think i will like this? 

This one? I'm not so sure. I'd recommend the first two though if you ever get a chance though. I'll let you know my verdict when I'm done with it.

• Thanks 1
37 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Game is a jankfest and the combat is one dimensional. It's pretty but the gameplay looks like pure trash.

like a xbox game