PlayStation 5 confirmed as an RDNA 1.0/2.0 Hybrid

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

She must be lying right, Lemij?   It's all a lie! It's not RDNA2! Pweez beweive me    

I think remij is now doing both dynocrap and jonb's duties, at the same time, while having completely lost this argument.   He's working overtime as a lemming.

Ah the 3rd Stooge is here     Damn, that tweet got yall owned hard.  Proven legit.  Engineer's own words speaking candidly... then when the attention is drawn... "oh shit yea it's RDNA2... g

Posted Images

15 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

i4EgjJy.jpg

VINDICATION!!!!

:hest:

:deadest: TCHBO!!

13 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

It gets even worse, the system has no Machine Learning.

EdNdcJwUYAM5Xqz?format=jpg&name=large'

:lawl:

13 hours ago, Remij (not a Lem cant help said:

LOL damn :D 

1 hour ago, lynux3 said:

image0.png?width=882&height=452

Duped again. :tom:

More lemming's hopes and fantasies crushed :will2:

Edited by Goukosan
10 minutes ago, The Mother Fucker said:

That's a good thing.  We don't know what RDNA2 is yet.  It's just AMD hype, bad hype because AMD have been dead silent about it.

Both are guaranteed RDNA1 with custom RDNA2 features.  Both have RT, but MS probably has a couple other things that Sony didn't care about.

48 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Jes'christ the lemmings never learn.

Who is stupid enough to immediately follow Dynocrap and his "confirmations"?:tom:

lmao I remember when you thought Horizon Zero Dawn wasn't coming to PC and I kept telling you it was... and your proof was because DynamiteCop agreed with me :rofl: 

2 minutes ago, Remij (not a Lem cant help said:

lmao I remember when you thought Horizon Zero Dawn wasn't coming to PC and I kept telling you it was... and your proof was because DynamiteCop agreed with me :rofl: 

LOL thanks for admitting to being so embarrassed by this that you went to go find a memory in order to console yourself.

No, when I told you that the proof you posted about Horizon Zero Dawn wasn't coming to PC, that immediate announcement was for PS now. The real announcement didn't come until months later, and you are trying to pretend that the tweets you were referring to as proof were "eventually" proven correct.

Just now, jehurey said:

LOL thanks for admitting to being so embarrassed by this that you went to go find a memory in order to console yourself.

No, when I told you that the proof you posted about Horizon Zero Dawn wasn't coming to PC, that immediate announcement was for PS now. The real announcement didn't come until months later, and you are trying to pretend that the tweets you were referring to as proof were "eventually" proven correct.

I went to go find a memory :cosby2: 

lmao you're so embarrassed you're saying stupid shit :D 

Yea, I TOLD you it was coming... multiple times.  And I WARNED you that you'd be wrong.  Your reason knowing that I was going to be wrong was because DynamiteCop agreed with me.  That backfired on you hard lol.