Covid-Ball '20 Thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, jehurey said:

how did cam get it?

And he better give an eloquent, articulate answer to Belicheck, or its his ass.:viktor:

you're the one that said he's been cocking an attitude. which is wrong, because actually he's been making an effort to be a little exemplary than he usually is. It's a little bit superficial and he's trying and it's obvious to anyone who understands everything about where he's coming from. you're a dumb twat. You weren't even right about the trash talking. 

btw Cam Newton also deals with your white peoples say talk nice like dis or should I not bullshit. 

1 minute ago, kokujin said:

you're the one that said he's been cocking an attitude. which is wrong, because actually he's been making an effort to be a little exemplary than he usually is. It's a little bit superficial and he's trying and it's obvious to anyone who understands everything about where he's coming from. you're a dumb twat. You weren't even right about the trash talking. 

btw Cam Newton also deals with your white peoples say talk nice like dis or should I not bullshit. 

No, I specifically remember LeBron answering a question about the MVP award, and he basically says that everybody knows that he is always the best player year after year, but that the award is given to other people because of "narrative" driven reasons.

So.........to return back to my original point. I remain adamant that I am correct in saying he HAS BEEN cocking an attitude lately.

I think you are wrong to dispute me on that.

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, I specifically remember LeBron answering a question about the MVP award, and he basically says that everybody knows that he is always the best player year after year, but that the award is given to other people because of "narrative" driven reasons.

So.........to return back to my original point. I remain adamant that I am correct in saying he HAS BEEN cocking an attitude lately.

I think you are wrong to dispute me on that.

he says that every year.  and it's true, and discussed in the media and that's NBA dynamics.

taking shit is "at the end of the day I make millions and ya'll sittin at home."  talking shit is getting salty of draymons comments.  dismissing the fact he gets shunned out of MVP every year unless there's a narrative or story line, while he  makes it to the finals and his mvp opponent is actually eliminated by him year by year is just making a point. He's been extra humble and locked since playoffs started. Particularly somewhere game 2 of rockets and such.  you're a dweeb. 

3 minutes ago, kokujin said:

he says that every year.  and it's true, and discussed in the media and that's NBA dynamics.

taking shit is "at the end of the day I make millions and ya'll sittin at home."  talking shit is getting salty of draymons comments.  dismissing the fact he gets shunned out of MVP every year unless there's a narrative or story line, while he  makes it to the finals and his mvp opponent is actually eliminated by him year by year is just making a point. He's been extra humble and locked since playoffs started. Particularly somewhere game 2 of rockets and such.  you're a dweeb. 

nah fuck that.

that isn't acceptable. Not even MJ would say that at a press conference.

You wanna suck his dick.........then you get on your knees and SUCK THAT DICK.

This is why Lebron always has a certain percentage of him that comes off a little bitchy, because of responses like that.

I keep shit real, I don't take no shit from no one.

Edited by jehurey

^ :D

and now we have the opposite, white ass jehurey trying his superficial best to sound badass black real whatever. ain't this a bitch. what a world.

I imagine MJ said something along the lines of all I care about is winning or championships., many times in his career. He should also have at least fucking 6 MVPs. 

After being snubbbed for nearly a decade, and a lot of people actually conflated on what the MVP stipulations are, (knowing the valuable argument), and should we change it to a system where the best player wins, I think it's actually high time for LEBRON to mention it. He didn't tweet it himself. It was a response to a question. 

your shit about suckig dick doesn't really make me want to take you seriously. so here's your olive branch, fgt. 

Just now, Hot Sauce said:

cool... I thought that Cam would just have to take the loss, and that's just the way the season has to play out.

not sure how an extra day or two helps.  a game as big as pats vs KC to see how they fair, I wish they should rescheduled the whole thing for competition sake. 

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

That's alot of people to keep track of.

Because they'd also have to keep practice squad players in some sort of bubble so that they can call them up as replacements.

Well practice squad is one thing, they expanded it this year from 12-16; you could put them into a bubble (or limit travel) between their hotel, training facility, team bus, (plane if needed) as you could conceivably limit their possible exposure.

One issue becomes the free-agent you bring in to fill the - now empty; roster spot on the practice squad, and the sheer number of people involved in an NFL team, and all the possible contagion points along the way.

The coaches staff can be as small as 15, as large as 35, then trainers, front office/operations staff, and then every other person they can encounter in their family, social circle, and strangers throughout the day.

I'm honestly surprised they made it to week 4 before any personnel or players caught covid-19 during the season (I'm aware that players, and Sean Payton; and may seem to indicate that people became lax around following the protocol (just look to the NBA :killzone:) as the season continues.

On 2020-09-30 at 9:44 PM, Delita said:

I was thinking Lakers in 5, but now I'm thinking Lakers in 4. :lul:

FloRidaWeAlreadyWon.mp3

Better hope Bam and Goran don't come back in this series :benio:

Edited by nitric