Covid-Ball '20 Thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Delita said:

I was thinking Lakers in 5, but now I'm thinking Lakers in 4. :lul:

FloRidaWeAlreadyWon.mp3

did Jimmy come back right away in the 3rd quarter? he's probably playing cautios and hurt. dragic hurt. abebayau hurt.  wtf.

just bench everyone and toss the game lol. :lul:

Sam Darnold gets injured
Jets get called for 12 men on the field (Flacco is elite enough to count as 2?)
Jets try to take Darnold to the injury tent, but it's already occupied.
Jets put an injured Mekhi Becton in for a play, and now looks visibly in pain.
Jets get called for having a guy just join the punt return and go into play.
Jets  CB gets Moss'd for 48 yards.

:mindblown:

:lawl:

6 hours ago, jehurey said:

I will say that LeBron has been cocking an attitude lately in his post-game press conferences.

no. not at all.  I've noticed "the change," and lol

he's actually been very polite eloquent and formal professional reflective and very dissatched from ego actually. you haven't paid attention for shit. but welcome newb. He's very locked in, and he's getting better with his words. as a "black kid from akron ohio" he's just doing his best off the court too and being a good role model. 

1 hour ago, kokujin said:

Lakers in 2.

I'll just post here during the Championship ceremony. 

they should just lose one intentionally like they've done all throughout the playoffs to win at "home" (their fans in the stands)

lmfao

9 minutes ago, Delita said:

they should just lose one intentionally like they've done all throughout the playoffs to win at "home" (their fans in the stands)

lmfao

:lul:

that's some cocky ridonculousness.  I missed the 2nd half.  I am not impressed with the Kobe wearing shit cuz they've worn them when they had an easy game as far as momentum is concerned. Now if they just kept wearing them at this point and swept?  Sure.

55 minutes ago, kokujin said:

no. not at all.  I've noticed "the change," and lol

he's actually been very polite eloquent and formal professional reflective and very dissatched from ego actually. you haven't paid attention for shit. but welcome newb. He's very locked in, and he's getting better with his words. as a "black kid from akron ohio" he's just doing his best off the court too and being a good role model. 

Oh, he's been polite and "eloquent"????

Next thing you'll tell me is that he's "quite articulate" for a black man.

People like you make me sick.:martin:

7 hours ago, jehurey said:

Oh, he's been polite and "eloquent"????

Next thing you'll tell me is that he's "quite articulate" for a black man.

People like you make me sick.:martin:

dude go eat a dick bag of dirt. I've been black for 34 years and been watching Lebron for 11+. and I pay attention.

He has gotten more articulate to appease you white people,  and this [especially playoff] year he is actually answering questions with verbose tact and NO ego, some questions not even truly answered (that's the shit you'd realize if you had half an English brain birdo). transformation  as of like literally 2-3 weeks ago.

A few years ago, or even miami days or GSW he talked trash back and was emotionally affected by the series.  Go fuck yourself.  I know alot more about race and lebron and articulation vs style of speech than you do.

Lebron has not talked any trash since the play offs. He has be exemplary.  the FIRST time i heard him talk smack to the media is 2-3 days ago  when he said "he can do anything on the court" in some out of context interview.

You're a fucking idiot.  When we argue about Pizza Faces, I'll lead to you. This ain't your fight. Bitch ass.

Edited by kokujin
40 minutes ago, jehurey said:

he was articulate there for a second, and then he talked all ghetto and shit and lost my respect.:viktor:

we can argue about race and politics and NBA players actually making some effort to retrain and  rearticulate themselves with all the media they do, and all the boolshit you white people have put them and us through, if you wanna be ignorant and take it there.  Bruh you have not paid attention to this shit like I have. :D not even close.  But I don't think they want that here.

keep thinking you had a relevant hot take. it was way the fuck off. Lebron has been hella locked in and actually extra professional 'switch' since the play offs started even when addressed by the media. He is leading and locked in on and off the court. You can argue he doesn't need to, [appease] but part of that has been making some effort to speak gracefully, from whatever standards norms he came into the league from.  I am not condescending him, nor anyone for how they speak. They are a product of their environment (and oppression and segregation) . and ebonics isn't actually any less intelligent, it's short form just as complex. people can have a 130 emotional and mental IQ, even if they don't or haven't learned all the frivolous and privileged words to express themselves by what society deems necessary. I don't need to know how to say 'happy' 11 different ways, but because I can, was privelaged to be in a docile enough environment to learn that crap in school, some euro asshat may think I'm intelligent or wahtever, but that speaks NOTHING to what's going on on the insides of a man or person. You can see the intelligent expressiveness inside the eyes of a lot of people, even if the words that come out aren't something some snot nosed white kid who lived speaking European may say. And the verbal language is more simplified or may betray your expectations, but if you can pay attention to the inner-thoughts behind the person, I will find, and some will find, there's definetly a lot more going on. 

Just may have not have the right words to show off. 

Again, you're not gonna win this argument, and James has not been talking shit at all. we will argue later pizza face. I'll sweep you.

Edited by kokujin
1 minute ago, kokujin said:

we can argue about race and politics and NBA players actually making some effort to rearticulate themselves with all the media they do, and all the boolshit you white people have put them and us through, if you wanna be ignorant and take it there.  Bruh you have not paid attention to this shit like I have. :D not even close.  But I don't think they want that here.

keep thinking you had a relevant hot take. it was way the fuck off. Lebron has been hella locked in and actually extra professional 'switch' since the play offs started even when addressed by the media. He is leading and locked in on and off the court. You can argue he doesn't need to, but part of that has been making some effort to speak gracefully, by whatever standards he came into the league in from.  I am not blaming nor anyone for how they speak. They are a product of their environment. and ebonics isn't actually any less intelligent, it's short form just as complex. people can have a 130 emotional and mental IQ, even if they don't or haven't learned all the frivolous and privileged words to express themselves by what society deems necessary. I don't need to know how to say 'happy' 11 different ways, but because I can, some euro asshat may think I'm intelligent or wahtever, but that speaks NOTHING to what's going on on the insides of a man or person. You can see the intelligent expressiveness inside the eyes of a lot of people, even if the words that come out aren't something some snot nosed white kid who lived speaking European may say.

Again, you're not gonna win this argument, and James has not been talking shit at all. we will argue later pizza face. I'll sweep you.

are you trying to do your best jerry impersonation?

because i'm doing my best lowT impersonation :pffft: