Ghost of Tsushima is now PlayStation fastest selling first-party original IP debut with more than 2.4M units sold through globally in its first 3 day

18 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

Sony first party has really become something, it's like they are approaching Nintendo like status in importance. 

It's almost like if you provide a quality experience that can only be experienced on your hardware, you'll make your console stand out. :interesting:

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Ike said:

It's almost like if you provide a quality experience that can only be experienced on your hardware, you'll make your console stand out. :interesting:

Buh clusivez don matta

2 hours ago, Ike said:

That's such a novel unproven concept.  It has been proven that exclusives don't matter :grimaceleft:

2 minutes ago, -GD- said:

now is the perfect time. lots of great games for cheap. 

I've had fun catching up on games I've missed during the quarantine. I'm damn ashamed that I didn't play GTA V sooner. I was thinking about getting a PS4 to play GTA V Online anyway. 

• Upvote 1

People have so much confidence in the quality of Sony's first party that they eat up these games regardless of whether they're new IPs or establish franchises. Thats always a good sign and hopefully it also means they'll invest heavily in new IPs next gen too.