The Medium gameplay video

2 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

I still dont understand do you see both worlds or switch on the fly like Soul Reaver.

I think there's going to be instances of both.  Some parts basically requiring you to see both worlds together to understand how one will affect the other, and then other sections where you need to be completely in one world switching back and forth accomplishing tasks or whatever.

1 minute ago, Team 2019 said:

I still dont understand do you see both worlds or switch on the fly like Soul Reaver.

yeah i couldn't tell if it was fancy video editing or if thats how the actual game is. i feel like it could get annoying if you have to keep track of things happening in both worlds simultaneously.

1 hour ago, -GD- said:

strange. won't show up. 

I've noticed lately the YT embeds are a bit wonky in terms of whether they function correctly.

I used to think it was just the mobile viewers, and Aza's Cyrillic fucking it up, but something larger seems at hand.

This looks like a AA-production game from this gen. So its a slow-paced old RE-style game with a relatively fixed camera with some puzzle solving adventure elements.

The alternate world doesn't need much environmental lighting, apparently.

27 minutes ago, jehurey said:

This looks like a AA-production game from this gen. So its a slow-paced old RE-style game with a relatively fixed camera with some puzzle solving adventure elements.

The alternate world doesn't need much environmental lighting, apparently.

It has a budget of 7 million. That's high end Kickstarter territory. 

Edited by Team 2019