State of Play announced for August 6th

5 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Yea, he has turned into a combination of Slow Jonny and DynamiteCop.     :scust:

Maybe you guys have turned me into someone who doesn't give a fuck about having a rational conversation with you anymore?

Nah... couldn't be that.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jehurey broke this dude.

19 minutes ago, HALOmij said:

Maybe you guys have turned me into someone who doesn't give a fuck about having a rational conversation with you anymore?

Nah... couldn't be that.

You're blaming us for your actions? Zero accountability on your part huh? :interesting:

37 minutes ago, HALOmij said:

Nah... couldn't be that.

Buh buh buh :cries:

:rofls:

45 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

You're blaming us for your actions? Zero accountability on your part huh? :interesting:

Nah... I dont agree that I've changed.  I think you guys have turned into a bunch of idiots towards me... because I've defended Microsoft...and hated on PS and Nintendo a little too much for your liking.

The resulting bullshit makes me not give a fuck.

I called Sony pussies and mad comes in on some moral high ground shit.

Lol if I made a thread saying MS are pussies.. nobody would say anything... but the second it's Sony... immediate butthurt. :tom:

49 minutes ago, HALOmij said:

Nah... I dont agree that I've changed.  I think you guys have turned into a bunch of idiots towards me... because I've defended Microsoft...and hated on PS and Nintendo a little too much for your liking.

The resulting bullshit makes me not give a fuck.

I called Sony pussies and mad comes in on some moral high ground shit.

Lol if I made a thread saying MS are pussies.. nobody would say anything... but the second it's Sony... immediate butthurt. :tom:

It's not that's its against Sony, it's that your argument is plain old retarded. :shrug:

If MS was in the same position as Sony i.e. a very successful current gen console that is still selling millions of software and they decided to have a show to showcase more games for it....... and you turn around and call them pussy for not addressing the price point for Series X as yet (which will obviously come before launch)..... then yea.... people would still call you out for being a retard. 

Edited by Goukosan
4 hours ago, madmaltese said:

Yeah perfect 1 to 1 comparison mate. Good job. 

As opposed to me saying neither of them are pussy for not announcing first and both are playing a smart game of chicken. 

Given I know for a fact you could literally do this all day (you know cause you’re totally not mad or triggered, multi page back and forths are the epitome of being not mad), I’m gonna bid you farewell on this. 

Yes he can do it all day.  It's called the LemiJ self ownage train.  Good thing you jumped off before I left the station, because once LemiJ's self ownage train starts.... it never stops.... Choo Choo 🚉 

Edited by Goukosan
6 hours ago, madmaltese said:

Sorry I talked to you in full sentences, I didn’t know you truly did turn into slow Johnny. You really are filling that gap well though. Just gotta add dumbo at the end of every post. 

:lawl:its becoming noticeable.

3 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Yes he can do it all day.  It's called the LemiJ self ownage train.  Good thing you jumped off before I left the station, because once LemiJ's self ownage train starts.... it never stops.... Choo Choo 🚉 

The best self ownage is when your boy had been hating on xbox for years and years and then makes a thread on Systemwars.net asking to buy an Xbox..  I could never take him seriously again after that:rofl: 

4 minutes ago, HALOmij said:

The best self ownage is when your boy had been hating on xbox for years and years and then makes a thread on Systemwars.net asking to buy an Xbox..  I could never take him seriously again after that:rofl: 

His Nephew wants an Xbox1, what's he's supposed to do?  Tell him "The lemmings have been owned... no Xbox1 for you... I own lemmings on SW my nephew isn't about to become one" :jonb:

5 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

His Nephew wants an Xbox1, what's he's supposed to do?  Tell him "The lemmings have been owned... no Xbox1 for you... I own lemmings on SW my nephew isn't about to become one" :jonb:

Nah.  HE wanted the Xbox One. :spincool:

What he did... was lie about it and say that it was for his nephew... :tom: 

Oh well if you're saying that he really doesn't hate Xbox and all his talk is just his forum persona... well that's another HILARIOUS thing in itself... considering how he was on me about potentially buying an Xbox One X for my daughter... he wanted to see proof that she logged into the console :lawl: 

Edited by HALOmij