Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

George Floyd police bodycam video

24 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Weird how this is getting very little coverage 

The Daily Mail just released it yesterday fully. Before that, it was open to public viewing by appointment only. Seems like they were trying to keep this footage on the low down.

2 minutes ago, Ike said:

The Daily Mail just released it yesterday fully. Before that, it was open to public viewing by appointment only. Seems like they were trying to keep this footage on the low down.

Why though? 

So he's saying he can't breathe long before he's on the ground and he's asking the cops to restrain him on the ground because he does want to get in the car. It doesnt appear the cops were out to murder George. Yes they used excessive force and kneeling on his neck caused him to die. I don't think that's murder. It's manslaughter maybe? Either way, when these cops gave their charges dropped or reduced its going to cause more riots. Not looking forward to it. 

Edited by Cooke (not admin cant help
24 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Nothing else needs to be said:mjpls:

Excessive force does not mean murder. I know big concepts are not your specialty but come on. 

Edited by Cooke (not admin cant help
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Excessive force does not mean murder. I know big concepts are not your specialty but come on. 

Well that is true, provided your suspect doesn't die during the arrest or when in custody.

Also, "Big Concepts" :mjpls:

19 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Hey retard.... 1st off, I never claimed excessive force automatically means murder. 

But when excessive force directly leads to the person dying in your custody, then that has to be investigated and tried in court. 

and lmfao at you labeling this as a "Big concept"....you probably think the cognitive test is a hard test too right? :ANYWORD:

23 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

Well that is true, provided your suspect doesn't die during the arrest or when in custody.

Also, "Big Concepts" :mjpls:

He doesn't understand any form of nuance. It's like talking to a rock. 

the video was all over south florida yesterday. bottom line: the police murdered him. 

hell, he was even afraid to exit the vehicle because he was afraid the cops would kill him.

I was going to come into this thread to say that there is still a contingent of people who are still arguing that it wasn't murder.

And cooke ends up already being one of those people making that obvious right-winger talking point.

Jesus fucking christ, he's become a bad stereotype at this point.