Digital Foundry - Horizon Zero Dawn PC analysis - A disappointing port of an amazing game

Just now, nitric said:

You've been begging for this port for a while now :kaz: stupid hermshit

Nope.  I've been telling you it was happening for a long time now... laughing at you for the fact that you're losing once exclusive games... because it was obvious. :lawl: 

Imagine releasing a game which half the settings don't even work :rofl: 

They're literally stupid as fuck :kaz: 

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

<—— me laughing at remij by the time the next PS port arrives on PC. As you can see I’ve grown quite a few grey hairs during the wait 

lmao watching the video, the game stutters every time the quest UI shows or is updated..wtf       

Definitive version right?  Port begging urinemitsHBR

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

remember when hermits actually had games to look forward to? Now they just rely on console scraps to get the most out of their $2K rigs.

Remember when console had exclusive games?  Now they're just timed:rofl: 

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

This fool can't catch a break these past few weeks.  First Halo looked like trash... now this is actually trash? :mickeyj:

I saw the user reviews from people with much more powerful GPU's complain about this game - I don't even know what this game is about; but those reviews had me go: :holeup:

Just now, Twinblade said:

:den:<—— me laughing at remij by the time the next PS port arrives on PC. As you can see I’ve grown quite a few grey hairs during the wait :hehe:

More like that's what you'll look like by the time you get your PC built without any issues after realizing you've been the problem the entire time :pavarotti:

2 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

I saw the user reviews from people with much more powerful GPU's complain about this game - I don't even know what this game is about; but those reviews had me go: :holeup:

User reviews :roff: 

Like as if those aren't from butthurt cows :rofl: 

Just now, nitric said:

Imagine having to wait three years for a console scrap and then  having to wait for a few more months for an update to fix the game :kaz: WaitC Gaming :kaz:

Imagine playing thousands of hours in DOTA2... you've wasted more hours in that game than anyone has "waiting"  :ovolol: 

4 minutes ago, HALOmij said:

Imagine playing thousands of hours in DOTA2... you've wasted more hours in that game than anyone has "waiting"  :ovolol: 

Imagine getting raped so hard that  you have to change topics :pavarotti:

Just now, nitric said:

Imagine getting raped so hard that  you have to change topics :pavarotti:

Nope... you talked about waiting... and I'm telling you you've wasted more time playing a single garbage game alone than I have "waiting" for PS games on PC :rofl: 

9 minutes ago, HALOmij said:

Nope... you talked about waiting... and I'm telling you you've wasted more time playing a single garbage game alone than I have "waiting" for PS games on PC :rofl: 

I forgot I'm dealing with the lemming version of Jerry :pavarotti: