Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

So did anyone watch the DNC convention?

Sure looked like a war rally.  Full of neocons and neolibs talking about policing the world, nation building (drone strikes) and regime change.  It's happening :love: a unified left and right. Get rid of Trump and get back to dropping bombs on wedding parties :deadsuge: fuck America. 

19 minutes ago, Liquid said:

"I am not alt-right" 

Anti war is not alt right. Guess I'll start calling you a neoliberal

Edited by Cooke (not admin cant help
4 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Anti war is not alt right. Guess I'll start calling you a neoliberal

That's not even related to what I am saying. You relish your role as "cooler" for anything opposing what the Right wants or does. 

11 minutes ago, Liquid said:

That's not even related to what I am saying. You relish your role as "cooler" for anything opposing what the Right wants or does. 

The right wants more conflicts.  I am against this. The neolibs also want more conflicts. I am against that. 

1 hour ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

there were more republicans speaking than progressives :| 

You didn't see Billie Eilish in a graveyard stumping for Biden. :| 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

It was joke filled with a bunch of out of touch hypocrites. I couldn't believe they actually allowed Bill Clinton to come on and criticize trump for his conduct in the oval office :| like really???? BILL CLINTON? :| :D

The RNC has the fucking convicted felons with guns speaking at their convention. Come off it. :D

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

It was joke filled with a bunch of out of touch hypocrites. I couldn't believe they actually allowed Bill Clinton to come on and criticize trump for his conduct in the oval office :| like really???? BILL CLINTON? :| :D

Let me guess, you believe all the QAnon conspiracy theories, but actual intelligence reports from the House and the Senate are fake news :grimaceleft:

On 2020-08-21 at 4:35 PM, Twinblade said:

"Half the “key speakers” at the Republican National Convention this week are Trumps" (and Jared Kushner) 

trump-rnc.jpg?w=797&h=448

:sabu:

On 2020-08-22 at 11:31 AM, ChupacabraIII said:

Other than commit adultery, what did Bill Clinton do in the Oval Office that was so bad?

He basically turned the Democrats into lite Republicans. They actively drove out the FDR Democrats. The Crime Bill was an awful piece of legislation passed by his admin that has ruined lives across America. NAFTA destroyed the industrial Midwest and turned the entire area into Republicans 

He also oversaw the greatest era of banking and Wall st deregulation. Particularly Glass Steagal which allowed the mixing of commercial and investment banking. Which is reason #1 for the GFC

53 minutes ago, Voidler said:

He basically turned the Democrats into lite Republicans. They actively drove out the FDR Democrats. The Crime Bill was an awful piece of legislation passed by his admin that has ruined lives across America. NAFTA destroyed the industrial Midwest and turned the entire area into Republicans 

He also oversaw the greatest era of banking and Wall st deregulation. Particularly Glass Steagal which allowed the mixing of commercial and investment banking. Which is reason #1 for the GFC

There would have been no financial crisis in 2008 if it weren't for Bill Clinton