Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

Introducing the RNC national convention all star lineup

I used to have a little bit of respect for republicans pre-Trump. Now I know some  republicans are against Trump and are pretty vocal about it, but the idiots that are still voting for him in November can go fuck themselves for wanting a fascist dictator for a second term. Literally anti-American trash.

4 hours ago, nitric said:

I used to have a little bit of respect for republicans pre-Trump. Now I know some  republicans are against Trump and are pretty vocal about it, but the idiots that are still voting for him in November can go fuck themselves for wanting a fascist dictator for a second term. Literally anti-American trash.

The country is being destroyed by rioters & the alt left yet the democrats are sitting on the sidelines not only allowing it to happen, but barely even acknowledging the unrest. Yet somehow Trump and his supporters are the anti american ones :roll:

• dead 1
18 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

The country is being destroyed by rioters & the alt left yet the democrats are sitting on the sidelines not only allowing it to happen, but barely even acknowledging the unrest. Yet somehow Trump and his supporters are the anti american ones :roll:

You support a literal fascist/dictator wannabe. Fuck outta here. 

• Geese 1
  • Ben 1
3 hours ago, Twinblade said:

trump-rnc.jpg?w=797&h=448

:ovolol:

What no panel image for the McCloskey's? I mean I wouldn't exhibit trigger discipline either if Antifa had gotten a look at my main Foyer; that's Statuario marble in there!

19 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Lol this is the height of cognitive dissonance.