Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

Mod abuse in the politics side of the forum

All you guys derail, there's a reason why we don't even have that against the rules cause these board wouldn't be anymore. Just ignore the derailment. You're just as guilty of it by giving it legs 

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've been a mod since July 7th. It's why I know many of the complaints levied at Twinblade have nothing to do with him.

the forum wasn't anywhere close to being as political as it is now. i've been here since 2004. like 90% of the convos, back in the day, were based on entertainment.  now, things are different. politic

If you're gonna have an obvious right-winger as one of the mods. (I'm not talking about "right-LEANING" either, he intentionally posts Daily Mail articles out of sheer defiance)   Then make

Posted Images

If you're gonna have an obvious right-winger as one of the mods. (I'm not talking about "right-LEANING" either, he intentionally posts Daily Mail articles out of sheer defiance)

Then make me the left-winger mod.

I guarantee you the amount of bullshit in this forum will go down significantly in under two weeks.

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Alphonse said:

I'm not unmodding Twinblade, sure he ain't perfect, none of us are, but at least he helps out.  I also think it's best if we keep this sub-forum, we already try not having it and all it leads to is us banning half the active users, including some that participate in gaming discussion. 

That's good and all but mods should follow the rules they uphold. 

8 minutes ago, jehurey said:

If you're gonna have an obvious right-winger as one of the mods. (I'm not talking about "right-LEANING" either, he intentionally posts Daily Mail articles out of sheer defiance)

Then make me the left-winger mod.

I guarantee you the amount of bullshit in this forum will go down significantly in under two weeks.

:tom:

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

Oh we talkin' 'bout facts. :ben: 

fax.thumb.jpg.0c8e3a62f12b36b760edb199fb310fe0.jpg

Jeezus. 

This is a prime example of what this thread is talking about.  No one cares if Twinblade licks Trump's boot 24/7, but locking threads with actual links and facts when he himself doesn't provide actual facts.... that's a bit much. 

2 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

Then you should have been banned, multiple times. Posting videos claiming it’s when men when it’s not, claiming NYCs protests weren’t held illegally. :D 

What were you saying again? :mj:

Screenshot_20200902-135201_Gallery.jpg

Now that that's out lf the way, stop trying to derail the thread. 

Edited by Goukosan
3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

What were you saying again? :mj:

Now that that's out lf the way, stop trying to derail the thread. 

you’re like a battered wife. :D you’re wrong, again. They allowed it, but is still broke the violation. Hence the reason my post in that thread said america is far from facist. 

oh well, I owned you enough times so what’s one more. ..

9ZEbdZO.jpg

4 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

you’re like a battered wife. :D you’re wrong, again. They allowed it, but is still broke the violation. Hence the reason my post in that thread said america is far from facist. 

oh well, I owned you enough times so what’s one more. ..

9ZEbdZO.jpg

NYC policy on protesting with Masks and following the protocol.  Can't get more official than that :jasonj:

Stop trying to derail the thread with your self ownage. 

Edited by Goukosan

Take a look how certain posters are absolutely frightened at the possibility of me being a mod.

That should tell you that me being a mod will be very effective.

Because they "won't have their fun" anymore.

Just now, jehurey said:

Take a look how certain posters are absolutely frightened at the possibility of me being a mod.

That should tell you that me being a mod will be very effective.

Because they "won't have their fun" anymore.

Yeah, great idea, let’s not let SW be fun. 

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

NYC policy on protesting with Masks and following the protocol.  Can't get more official than that :jasonj:

Stop trying to derail the thread with your self ownage. 

How about Newyork.gov? :tom:

Dated: 6/15 - Governor Andrew M. Cuomo today announced gatherings of up to 25 people will be allowed in Phase Three of reopening, up from the limit of 10. 

https://www.governor.ny.gov/news/governor-cuomo-announces-gatherings-25-people-will-be-allowed-phase-three-reopening-0

you don’t even know your own state :kaz:

jesus bro, admit defeat and stop derailing the thread.