Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

Founder of Proud Boys, Gavin McInnnes with a Screwdriver T-Shirt, a Neo-Nazi band...

1 hour ago, Substatic said:

Cooke are you standing by?

Why is this even a thread? Everyone knows Gavin McInnes is a white supremacist and founder of the proud boys

Colbert's bit about them last night was mostly okay, except for one part where he was explaining their origin of their name "it comes from a song from Disney's Aladdin broadway show", and explaining their core tenets of "refusing to masturbate."

He says "by the way, who is trying to force these guys to masturbate?" :drake:

26 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Why is this even a thread? Everyone knows Gavin McInnes is a white supremacist and founder of the proud boys

There's alot of people that think they're just quirky hipsters. And that's really just a front.

Edited by Chicano3000
1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

No they don't. 

Seriously ? Ive heard his name come up on MSM many times. Even my local radio station was talking about him this morning because he used to live in Canada.

Edited by Cooke (not admin cant help

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/oct/1/enrique-tarrio-says-proud-boys-not-white-supremaci/

Interesting. 10-20% of the members aren't white. They are western chauvinist, not white supremacists. Theres a difference. I for one prefer western culture over middle east or Asian. We have more freedoms, gays aren't thrown off buildings, women are equal, and our standard of living is higher. If wanting to preserve western ideals and culture makes you a white supremacist then theres far more white supremacists than we can count.  

And I'm sure the comments will be about this being a Washington Times piece.. But really, would CNN or MSNBC actually talk to them to find out the truth and go against their narrative? 

They've held joint rallies with BLM :wonder:

Edited by Cooke (not admin cant help
  • Thanks 1